Importance of Difference Between Articles in UPSC IAS Exam
According to a study, methods that involve students in comparative thought have the greatest impact on student success, resulting in better intellectual comprehension.
According to Marzano's research published in The Art and Science of Teaching (2007), asking students to recognise similarities and differences through comparative analysis results in substantial increases in student achievement.
The following Difference Between Articles are listed according to their subjects:
Difference Between Articles in Indian History
|Difference Between Early Vedic & Later Vedic||Difference Between Dravida & Nagara Style of Temple Arcitechture||Difference Between Hindustani Music & Carnatic Music|
Difference Between Articles in Indian Polity
|Difference Between Public Bill & Private Bill|
|Difference Between Lok Sabha & Rajya Sabha|
Public Bill vs. Private Bill
President & Governor
President & Prime Minister
Difference Between Articles in Environment
|Difference between Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park|
Difference Between Articles in Science & Technology
|Difference between Covid-19 and Flu||Difference between COVISHIELD and COVAXIN||Difference between 5G and 4G Networks|
|Difference Between Bacterial Disease & Viral Disease|
Difference Between Articles in Miscellaneous Topics
|Difference Between Bharat Ratna and Padma Awards|
Advantages of studying the ‘Difference Between’ two related topics
- Comparative analysis simplifies and enhances conceptual clarity
- Strengthens aspirant’s ability to remember key information
- Reduces the confusion between related concepts
- Build up students' writing skills by providing a simple structure, which aids them to organize information and develop their ideas with greater clarity and precision
- Paves a practical and easy way for higher-order thinking
Differences between any two ideas, concepts, topics, groups of individuals, segments etc. have always attracted the interest of many a curious mind.
With this in mind, this article has included a detailed list of Differences Between articles on various topics from subjects such as History, Polity, Economy, Geography and a number of other topics.
These articles are important for aspirants pursuing the UPSC IAS Exam, or State PCA exams this year. To answer some prelims questions, a comparative analysis is essential. UPSC has, time and again, given many Difference Between questions in UPSC Prelims and Main Exams.
The following Difference Between questions are asked in the Previous Year Prelims questions:
1. What is the difference between "vote- on-account" and "interim budget”?
1) The provision of a "vote-on- account" is used by a regular Government, while an "interim budget" is a provision used by a caretaker Government.
2) A "vote-an-account" only deals with the expenditure in the Government's budget, while an "interim budget" includes both expenditure and receipts.
Which of the statements given above is/ are correct:
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
2. One common agreement between Gandhism and Marxism is
(a) the final goal of a stateless society
(b) class struggle
(c) abolition of private property
(d) economic determinism
3. Rajya Sabha has equal powers with Lok Sabha in
(a) the matter of creating new All India Services
(b) amending the Constitution
(c) the removal of the government
(d) making cut motions