Checklist of IIFT 2023-25 (Things to Carry to Exam Centre)
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry admit card to their respective exam centre.
- Candidates who haven’t yet downloaded the admit card must do it before the exam as digital copy/photocopy of it is strictly not permitted.
- You should also carry a valid Identity proof and passport size photograph (at least two) along with the admit card to the IIFT exam centre. You can carry any of the following documents given below but it must be an original ID proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Try to avoid carrying college bags over there as there is no safety for it
- Since the exam is in the online mode, you need not carry any stationery item except blue/black ballpoint pen. The paper will be provided to the candidates for the rough work
- Water will be available over there but it is suggested to carry your own personal water bottle due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- The candidates must issue the COVID-19 undertaking
- Try to avoid carrying a wallet. Take adequate amount of money so you can easily keep it inside your pocket
- You must issue COVID-19 undertakings along with the IIFT 2023-25 admit card
IIFT Admit Card Details
The IIFT Admit Card 2023-25 has been made available for download by the authorities. It will be available for download until the day of the exam. Before candidates leave for the test centre. It is advised to check the instructions, guidelines, things (not) to carry mentioned in the Admit Card of IIFT 2023-25.
Guidelines for IIFT 2023-25 Exam
- The students can check their room number by scanning bar code given on the admit card by using bar code readers. It will be available at the entrance point
- Room number will not be displayed at the entry point in order to avoid crowding. The students will get information at the registration desk
- Candidates’ documents will be verified by the invigilators and they will guide them to their exam room
- Five rough sheets will be provided before the starting of the exam. If more required later, then the same will be made available
- After completion of the exam, the students will be allowed to move out in an orderly manner keeping social distancing in mind
COVID Guidelines for IIFT 2023-25 Exam
- The test centre will be sanitized at every corner before the entry of the students. The door handles, staircase, lifts, etc. will be made disinfectant.
- Candidates have to reach the exam centre according to reporting time allotted to them.
- Six feet distance has to be maintained by the candidates from each other. There will be a gap between two seats of students at regular intervals.
- The office bearers will wear masks and gloves all the time. Candidates have to follow as well.
- Contact-free frisking will be done at the entry gate by using metal detectors.
- Candidates’ hands will be sanitized using hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer will be provided at entry as well as inside the exam venue at various places for the staff members and students to use.
- A fresh three-ply mask will be provided to the candidates at the entrance gate. They will not be permitted to use their own mask.
- At the entrance gate, the candidates’ body temperature will be checked through the thermometer guns. If anyone's temperature would found higher than the normal temperature, then that candidate will be seated in a separate room for giving the test.
- If any candidate violates the COVID-19 directives, then he/she shall not be permitted to enter the exam centre
Self-confidence is the most important key at this time. Be confident and attempt your exam with a tension-free mind. Try to maintain a proper balance between your speed and accuracy at the time of attempting the exam. Give your best in the exam and don’t give up until you get success.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App NOW
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
If you are aiming to crack CAT and other MBA Exam, join BYJU'S Exam Prep Online Classroom Program where you get :
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Commentswrite a comment