f(x) = x2 - 1, Find a Quadratic Polynomial whose Zeros are 2α/β and 2β/α.
The question states "If α and β are the zeros of the quadratic polynomial f(x) = x2 - 1, find a quadratic polynomial whose zeros are 2α/β and 2β/α.” A polynomial may have some instances in which the variable's value is zero. Polynomial zero describes these numbers. They are also occasionally known as polynomial roots. We frequently identify the zeros of quadratic equations in order to obtain the answers to the provided problems. A polynomial answer can be explained in one of two ways:
- Solving Linear Polynomials
- Solving Quadratic Polynomials
Given, f(x) = x2−1 = 0
(x-1)(x+1) = 0
x = 1, -1
Hence, α = 1, β = -1
Now, the new roots are 2α/β and 2β/α
2α/β = -2 and 2β/α = -2
Sum of new roots = -4
Product of new roots = 4
Hence, the required quadratic polynomial is f(x)=(x2+4x+4).
If α and β are the zeros of the quadratic polynomial f(x) = x2 - 1, find a quadratic polynomial whose zeros are 2α/β and 2β/α.
The quadratic polynomial whose zeros are 2α/β and 2β/α is f(x)=(x2+4x+4), if α and β are the zeros of the quadratic polynomial f(x) = x2 - 1. Division, subtraction, multiplication, and addition are polynomial operations. Any polynomial can be easily solved using fundamental algebraic ideas and factorization strategies. Setting the right-hand side of the polynomial equation equal to zero is the first step in solving it.
- Find the Zeros of the Following Quadratic Polynomials x²+7x+10 and Verify the Relationship between the Zeros and the Coefficients
- If the sum of Zeros of the Quadratic Polynomial p(x) = kx²+2x+3k is Equal to their Product Find the Value of k
- If α and β are the Zeros of the Polynomial f(x)=x^2+x−2, Find the Value of (1/α−1/β)
- For the Following, Find a Quadratic Polynomial whose Sum and Product Respectively of the Zeros are as Given. Also Find the Zeroes of the Polynomial by Factorization: 21/8, 5/16
- Find the Zeroes of Quadratic Polynomial and Verify the Relationship Between the Zeroes and its Coefficient: T2-15
- Find the Zeros of the Following Quadratic Polynomials x2-2x-8 And Verify the Relationship Between the Zeros and the Coefficients
- P(x)=x2 + 2(√2)x - 6 Find the Zero of the Polynomial and Verify between Zero and Coefficients
- If α and β are the Zeros of the Quadratic Polynomial p(x) = 4x^2 − 5x − 1, Find the Value of α^2β + αβ^2
Commentswrite a comment