Polynomial is formed composed of the phrases Nominal, which means "terms," and Poly, which means "many." An expression that consists of variables, constants, and exponents that is combined using mathematical operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is referred to as a polynomial (No division operation by a variable). The expression is divided into three categories: monomial, binomial, and trinomial depending on how many terms are included in it.
Degree of a Polynomial
The highest exponent of a monomial contained within a polynomial is referred to as the polynomial's degree. As a result, a polynomial equation with one variable having the biggest exponent is referred to as a polynomial degree.
Expressions with many constants and variables are called polynomial equations. The greatest degree is written first and the constant term is written last in a polynomial equation using the standard form.
If α and 1/α are the zeroes of P(x) = 4x2 - 2x + (k - 4), Find k
If α and 1/α are the zeroes of P(x) = 4x2 - 2x + (k - 4), the value of k is 8. An expression which has exponents, constants and variables combined using addition, multiplication, subtraction and division is called as polynomial.
- Why Do You Fall in the Forward Direction When a Moving Bus Brakes to a Stop and Fall Back When It Accelerates From Rest
- What is the Formula of X2 Plus Y2
- 3x 5y 4 0 and 9x 2y 7 Solve It With the Elimination Method
- A Sample of Ammonium Phosphate Nh43 Po4 Contains 318 Moles of Hydrogen Atoms the Number of Moles of Oxygen Atoms in the Sample is
- Use Euclids Division Algorithm to Find the Hcf of 196 and 38220
- What Are Gulf Countries and Why Are They Called Gulf Countries
Commentswrite a comment