ICICI Official Logo
History Of ICICI
- The ICICI Bank was established and promoted by ICICI ltd in 1994. It was the wholly-owned subsidiary of ICICI Ltd.
- in 1998 ICICI reduced its shareholding to 46%.
- ICICI Ltd was established in 1955 as a joint venture of the World Bank, the Government of India, and the representative of Indian Industries.
- The main focus of ICICI bank was to provide medium-term and long-term financing to Indian Bussiness.
Organizational Structure of ICICI
In October 2018, Sandeep Bakshi replaced the then CEO and MD Chandra Kochhar. He was appointed as the CEO & MD of the bank for a period of 5 years.
|Mr. Sandeep Bakshi||MD & CEO|
|Mr. Anup Bagchi||Executive Director|
|Mr. Vishakha Mulye||Executive Director|
Headquarter of ICICI
ICICI has a Registered Office in Vofofara Gujarat and a Corporate Office in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Companies of ICICI Group
Besides ICICI Bank, the following are the companies of ICICI Group,
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company
- ICICI Securities
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
- ICICI Prudential AMC & Trust
- ICICI Venture
- ICICI Direct
- ICICI Foundation
- ICICI Home Finance Company Limited
- Disha Financial Counselling
Products & Functions of ICICI
- ICICI provides the following banking services to its customers.
- Opening of Saving Account or Current Accounts.
- Opening of Fixed Deposits & Recurring Deposits.
- Provides the facilities such as Credit card, Debit card, Overdraft, Cheque book, Demand Draft, Mobile banking, Internet Banking, etc.
- Grants advances such as Personal loans, Home loans, Car loans, Gold loans, etc.
- Provides medium-term & long-term loans to SMEs, Bussiness, Corporates, etc.
- iPal - It is an omnichannel voice bot that provides banking services on 'Alexa' & 'Google Home'.
Vacancies in ICICI
ICICI bank conducts an annual recruitment process for the selection of candidates for the post of Probationary Officers. It is an online Examination held twice a year.
This was all about ICICI Full form, ICICI History, ICICI functions, and ICICI vacancies. We hope the article has served its purpose. In case you have any queries, you can let us know below in the comment section. We will be happy to assist you.
|Related Articles to Study:|
|PNB Full Form||BOI Full Form|
|UCO Full Form||BOC Full Form|
|BOB Full Form||SIB Full Form|
|CSB Full Form||UBI Full Form|
|SVC Full Form||TMB Full Form|
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.