ICAR NDRI 2022 Recruitment: Important Highlights
Candidates can check the important details about the ICAR NDRI recruitment 2022 given below in a tabulated form to have a clear view of the vacancies and recruitment details.
|Name Of The Organisation||ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute(ICAR-NDRI) Haryana|
|Type Of The Job||Central Government of India|
|Duration Of The Job||Based on Contract|
|Type Of Candidates||Experienced Candidates Are Prioritised|
|Total Vacancies Available||15|
|Names of the Job Positions:||SRF, JRF & Other|
|(ICAR-NDRI) Official Website||www.ndri.res.in|
Vacancy Details For ICAR NDRI 2022 Recruitment
Candidates can check the table given below to acknowledge the number of vacancies available for the various posts and apply according to their interested discipline.
|Name of the Posts :||Number of Vacancies:|
|Junior Research Fellow||15|
|Senior Research Fellow||04|
ICAR NDRI Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can go through the eligibility Crirtoa in terms of qualification and age to assure their eligibility for the posts they are interested in applying for in ICAR NDRI 2022 recruitment.
Name Of The Posts
Required and Desired Qualification
Junior Research Fellow
The candidate should hold an M. Sc./M.Sc. (Hons)/M.Tech/M.V.Sc Degree in /Animal Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Dairy Microbiology/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Animal Biotechnology with NET qualification.
The candidates should be a maximum of 30 years for men and 35 years for Women on the interview date. (Relaxation as per GOI/ICAR rules for SC/ST/OBC and PHC).
The candidate should hold a graduation degree in any discipline with an aggregate of a minimum of 55% or above marks.
Desirable qualification: Knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, and work experience in preparing GHG inventory.
|The candidate should be from 18-45 years on the interview date for Office Assistant.|
Senior Research Fellow
The candidate should hold a master degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology with 4 years/of Biochemistry and 5 years of bachelor’s degree. The candidate should also have a post-graduate degree in basic science in (Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Microbiology) with 3 years of bachelor’s degree and 2 years of master’s degree. They should have NET qualifications and at least 2 years of research experience.
Desirable qualification: Work Experience in Rumen Biotechnology/Microbiology and capable of animal handling, Blood/liquor collection and publication in relevant filed.
Men candidates should be 35 years, and female candidates can be 40 years on the interview date.
The candidates should have a post-graduation degree in English/Sanskrit/Hindi with English/Hindi/English as a subject at the Graduation level. Or Graduation in Hindi/English/Sanskrit with English /Hindi/English in the category of another subject at the level of Graduation Or Post Graduation. The Candidates must also have a Typing speed of 30 Hindi words per minute and typing speed of 40 English words per minute.
Desirable qualification: Diploma in Translation or experience of translation from any Institution.
The candidates must be from 21 to 45 years on the interview date.
The candidates must be post graduated in Dairy Microbiology / Food Safety & Quality Assurance/ Food Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Agricultural Microbiology/General Microbiology.
Desirable Qualification: At least a year of experience in Food Safety, Biosensor
The candidates should be from 21 to 45 on the date of the Interview
ICAR NDRI Recruitment 2022: Important Instructions
Here are the few general instructions mentioned below for the eligible candidates to follow on the day of Walk-in-Interview.
- The candidates willing to apply for the job positions need to attend the Walk-in-Interview on the time and dates as indicated against each scheme/project along with the typed bio-data and the original certificates with one set of attested copies of each of their certificates with passport size photograph attached to it.
- There will be no payment of TA/DA for attending the Interview.
- The candidates who are Indian citizens will be eligible to attend the Walk-In-Interview only.
- All eligible candidates should be present at least 30 minutes earlier than the time scheduled for the Interview to complete the necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will result in the disqualification of any candidates.
- The candidates should bring their original documents and typed application in the prescribed format as per the details mentioned in the application and self-attested copies of their experience and qualifications in the Walk-in-Interview.
- Junior Research Fellow & Lecturer Recruitment 2021: Check Here for All Vacancy Details in India
- Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 251 Posts, Eligibility, Date
~ We hope you understood the above article. Kindly UPVOTE this article and Share this article with your friends.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series, free quizzes, previous papers.
Here are the links:
- Daily Free Video Series - Click Here
- Daily Free Quizzes - Click Here
- Attempt CSIR-NET Previous Papers - Click Here
More from us:
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU'S Exam Prep App Now.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm