IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2021 Release Dates
Below are the important dates for the upcoming IBPS SO 2021-22 Prelims exam and call letter. Kindly go through it.
Downloads IBPS SO Prelims admit card 2021
|10 December 2021|
IBPS SO Exam Date 2021 (Preliminary)
|26 December 2021|
The last date to download admit card
|26 December 2021|
IBPS SO Mains Admit Card
|30th January 2022|
You can practice the most expected Mock tests in the BYJU'S Exam Prep IBPS SO test series.
How to Download IBPS SO Mains Call Letter?
- Visit the IBPS official website to receive a hall ticket.
- After you've reached the page, click on the IBPS SO Mains call letter link and provide valid information such as your registration number, date of birth, and password.
- You must cross-check all the details before submitting.
- Download your admit card and take the printout as per your requirement.
IBPS SO Mains Call Letter 2021 Link
Kindly click the link provided below to directly land on the admit card download page.
Details Mentioned on IBPS SO Mains Admit Card
After downloading the IBPS SO Mains hall ticket, candidates must check the following details.
- Candidate Name
- The exam center's address
- Exam date and time.
- The Candidate's Signature
- Important/Special Examination Instructions
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our IBPS SO Online Coaching.
IBPS SO Mains Exam 30th January 2022 Shift Timings
The reporting time is not the same as the exam time. Please see the chart below for the exact schedule of each shift in order to prevent the last-minute rush.
IBPS PO All Shifts
IBPS SO Prelims Exam Shift 1
|Will be updated|
IBPS SO Prelims Exam Shift 2
|Will be updated|
IBPS SO Mains Call Letter 2021: Important Key Pointers
Kindly go through the following important and crucial pointers regarding the IBPS SO 2021-22 Mains admit card.
- Candidates will be allowed to download the call letter 1-2 weeks before the exam date.
- Candidates must note down their login credentials before starting to log in.
- After successfully registering for the examination, Candidates will be able to save, download, and print their IBPS SO 2021 Mains hall ticket.
How to Get Registration Number and Password if Forgotten?
- Often students forget their application registration number and password or the official SMS gets deleted due to various reasons.
- But they can retrieve the same from the registered mail id. During the registration process, IBPS sent the registration number and password to the student's registered mail ID.
- Otherwise, the applicant can contact the official number to lodge his/her issue.
Documents to Carry at IBPS SO Mains Exam Center
Following are the important major documents you need to carry to the exam center.
- IBPS SO original admit card.
- Two passport size photos were recently taken.
- A valid Govt. approved identity card such as Aadhar card, PAN card, etc.
IBPS SO Mains Exam Guidelines for COVID-19
- You must wear a mask and bring your hand sanitizer.
- Candidates must obey the social distance norms at the exam center.
- Candidates must act according to the instructions given at the exam center.
Some Useful Preparation Tips
- First, go through the IBPS SO exam pattern and IBPS SO syllabus if you have not gone through them yet.
- Cover basis concepts, rules, and formulas of each section.
- Attempt sectional tests and mock tests.
- Analyze your strong and weak points.
- Revise the weak chapters and keep practicing the strong areas.
If you are aiming to crack IBPS SO 2021, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.