I'm NEHA SAHU from Uttar Pradesh and would like to share my journey with you all, finally I am here with my success story.
"A great success story is the only proof that you have given your dream your very best"
"Leave no "full stop" in between the sentences that make up your life story. If anything, let "commas" show that when you were brought down by challenges, you rose up with passion and moved on again!"
Qualification- I have completed my B.tech(C.S.E) in 2016 and after that I started preparing for CAT to get in IIM. I tried a year but I could not get any IIM so someone suggested me to try for bank after that i started preparing for bank exam, my first exam was IBPS PO.
IBPS RRB PO pre 2017- cleared
IBPS RRB PO mains - not cleared
IBPS PO Pre 2017-cleared
IBPS PO mains- not cleared
IBPS clerk pre 2017- cleared
IBPS clerk mains - missed by 3 marks
NIACL pre 2017- cleared
NIACL mains - not cleared
Syndicate pgdbf 2018- not cleared
NICL AO pre 2018-cleared
NICL mains - not cleared
Bob pgdbf 2018- not cleared
SBI PO pre and mains 2018-cleared
SBI final list - not cleared by 3 marks
SBI Clerk pre 2018-cleared
SBI clerk mains- missed by 2 marks
Somehow I realized that I am lacking just because of general awareness section, I was failing in mains just by 2-3 marks everytime. After that I just focused on GA by reading BYJU'S Exam Prep capsule, current affairs cloud. And after that my result-
IBPS RRB PO pre and mains - cleared
"IBPS RRB PO final result- Got Baroda Up Gramin Bank"
IBPS clerk -cleared pre but not given mains
Indian bank PGDBF- given interview waiting for result
Canara bank PGDBF - selected for interview
My Preparation Strategy
- ENGLISH- For English first try to clear all your basics than I have only given mocks and maximum 2 speed test a day....
- REASONING- For reasoning I have solved maximum puzzles I can ,from BYJU'S Exam Prep, Adda ,etc.
- QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE- For maths practice is the only strategy, try to solve questions by short tricks in less time and make your calculations faster day by day.
- GENERAL AWARENESS- If you can then read newspaper daily otherwise BYJU'S Exam Prep capsules and quizzes are enough.
- Speed test is very necessary so try to give 2-3 mocks a day.
I would like to suggest that no one else knows your strengths and weakness, you can only find out and work on it, no one's ideas or strategies are going to work for you, you have to make your own schedule according to yourself by considering all pros and cons ,just remember only you can change your future and believe me everyone here will write their success story a day for sure.
All the Best for your future
"You don't have to get angry or bitter at the people who don't believe in your dream; you just have to surprise them with a massive success story"