To prepare for the IBPS RRB exam it is very important to know about the recent trend followed by the IBPS and what can be the expected topics for the upcoming examinations. This post is dedicated to the detailed exam analysis and takeaways from the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021.
Go through the post to know what topics you can expect in the upcoming examinations to tackle them with ease. Know the strategy and distribution to solve your queries more easily.
let's start it with the pattern of the exam followed in the exam:
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
Now, we are going to discuss the exam analysis of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims exam section-wise with the number of questions.
IBPS RRB office assistant Reasoning Ability Section (8th August)
Overall, the level of difficulty was simple to moderate. A full analysis of the Reasoning section follows.
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
|5 Questions (Only a few)|
|Uncertain Linear||5 Question (19 Person)|
|Alphanumeric Series||5 Question|
IBPS RRB office assistant Quantitative Aptitude Section (8th August)
Although the section's overall difficulty was low, some of the problems required some calculation. The table below shows the topic-by-topic breakdown of the questions in Numerical Ability Analysis.
Topic Details and No. of Questions
|Number of questions: 10 Q (moderate but doable questions)|
This was all about the shift-wise detailed analysis of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims exam covering topics asked along with the number of questions. Now, we will discuss the important point that we can infer (takeaways) from this analysis so as to help us in scoring well in upcoming IBPS RRB exam.
Takeaways from the IBPS RRB office assistant Reasoning Ability Section
- As usual, the majority of the questions are being asked from puzzles and seating arrangements. So, you need to be quick and accurate while solving these topics.
- Questions based on syllogism came in 2 shifts and in other 2 questions were based on coding and decoding.
- Alphanumeric-based problems appeared in every shift of the exam.
- More or less similar puzzles and seating arrangements questions appeared in all the shifts.
- Try your best to attempt maximum questions but with utmost accuracy.
- Do not leave any topic unprepared, prepare all the topics with equal importance.
Takeaways from IBPS RRB office assistant Quantitative Aptitude Section
- The major chunk of questions was asked from Data Interpretations in all the shifts of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims exam. You need to have a good grasp and command of solving Data Interpretations
- After Data Interpretation, about 8-10 questions were asked from arithmetic including topics like profit and loss, Simple interest and Compound Interest, Mixtures and Allegations, Ages, etc.
- So along with practicing DI, you should also have a good practice of arithmetic topics
- There were no approximation questions seen in the exam. A good number of Simplification questions were asked (10-12). So practice simplification questions and try to maintain accuracy.
- Missing Number series were asked in the majority in most of the shifts. So you must prepare both the types of number series i.e. missing as well as wrong number series.
Points to keep in mind while attempting IBPS RRB office assistant Prelims Exam
- Here, we have an English Language section also, which can prove to be a game-changer if you are good at this subject.
- There is a sectional timing in the IBPS PO Prelims exam i.e. 20 minutes are allotted for every section. As time is less so looking at the trending exam pattern, try to attempt a minimum of 22-25 questions in Reasoning and Quant. In English try to attempt up to 25 questions.
- Here also, we can expect different questions in different shifts so prepare accordingly and leave no topic unprepared.
Also, attempt daily quizzes and increase your calculation speed. the links are provided below:
IBPS RRB Important Links:
If you are aiming to crack the IBPS RRB exam 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.