IBPS PO Topper Strategy
As you have already cleared the IBPS & SBI PO, SBI Clerk, and SO exam, that means you are very thorough with the common and important chapters such as Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language. The only subject you need to focus on is General Awareness. Also, you need to focus on some of the important sections like ESI, Finance, Management, etc which are very crucial for exams like RBI Grade B. Below we are sharing some important RBI Grade B topper strategies for the upcoming exams.
How to Prepare for the GA Section?
- There are majorly 3 sections in the General Awareness. These are current affairs, Banking Awareness, and Static GA.
- The current affairs section includes the latest appointment, obituaries, awards, latest sports news, recently published books and their authors, famous personality in news, any recently made agreement by GOI, etc.
- You can easily cover these by going through the last 4-5 months of current affairs from our monthly GK Digest study materials and then practice quizzes to check your level of retention.
- The Banking Awareness section mainly covers the static facts, theories, definitions, and numbers related to the Financial and Banking industry.
- You can read the Banking related theories from RBI's FAQ website. You can find almost all the important facts and information from there.
- Also, you can go through any standard material or book. Do not forget to practice quizzes.
- Static GA generally covers 5-7 questions in the exam. Nevertheless, you simply can not ignore this part. You can easily get good marks in this section.
- You can easily cover this section from any standard book available in the market and practice quizzes regularly.
How to Prepare Economics & Social Issue Section?
It is advised to first go through the official syllabus and the previous year's question paper. You can easily score very well in this section with proper strategy. our experts have provided here smart tips and strategies for Economics & Social issues.
- Cover the basic concepts first such as Bank Rates, FEMA, NPAs, fiscal deficit, revenue deficit, various tools used by RBI and GOI, budget, inflation, etc.
- If you are a beginner in this section, go through the standard NCERT books.
- Cover the Budget and Economic survey thoroughly.
- You don't need to read a book to learn about social issues; simply search the internet for the necessary topic stated in the syllabus and read the relevant reports/surveys.
- At last, practice MCQs through quizzes and mock tests.
How to Prepare for Finance & Management?
Try reading any standard book of finance mentioned in the official syllabus and go for RBI Grade B previous year papers to get a sense of the types of questions that are asked in this section. Continue reading our RBI Grade B finance and management test preparation suggestions to gain a better understanding of the exam.
- Know facts and figures related to various regulatory bodies in the finance sector of India.
- Kindly check with the RBI official website for any kind of updates related to this section.
- For numerical, you should not worry about. You just need to remember some basic formulas and concepts.
- For Management, you just need to pick each word one by one mentioned in the syllabus and search on the internet. You will get a lot of important resources.
- Attempt various quizzes and sectional tests to understand your level of preparation.
Important links that will come in handy while preparing for the current affairs section
Expert Tips to Crack the Bank Exam?
- You should first go through the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly before starting preparation. Also, you must go through the previous year's cut-off and question paper with the solution.
- This will enable you to have a clear idea of the types of questions asked and the level of competition.
- Give special emphasis to important and high-weightage chapters.
- Go through the important points and concepts from standard books and make your own hand-written notes for last-minute revision purposes.
- After covering a significant portion of the syllabus, go for test series to check your level of preparation.
- Analyze the mock test and work on your weak areas.
You can go through the following links for RBI Grade B 2022 preparation:
If you are aiming to crack RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment