The IBPS PO Memory Based Questions PDF includes the actual questions asked in various shifts of today's exam. These questions were shared by the aspirants who appeared in the PO Prelims Exam 2020 on 3rd October. Memory-based questions help you understand the level of the exam, the type of questions asked, and various topics asked. It also helps you analyze your performance in the actual exam. This will help you plan your own strategy for the upcoming shifts and other banking exams.
Benefits of attempting Previous year's papers:
- Exam Pattern:
- It helps you understand the exam pattern of the actual exam and practice with the same.
- Makes you aware of the new types of questions that came into previous shifts and may be repeated in upcoming shifts.
- It also helps you understand the right approach to attempt the paper.
- Exam Strategy:
- To make a full proof exam strategy, you'll need to understand the pattern, structure and syllabus of the exam and PYSP are the best sources to do that.
- Once you understand the exam pattern, you can make a strategy that compliments you and thus increase your chances of getting selected.
- Real Exam like Experience:
- Taking PYSP provides you real exam-like experience.
- PYSP helps you to increase your accuracy and speed.
- They also prepare you to take the actual exam with more confidence.
This was all about IBPS PO Prelims memory-based papers and quizzes. We will share detailed section-wise topic distribution for the shifts to be conducted on 10th and 11th October 2020. Stay tuned with us.
If you are aiming to crack SBI/IBPS 2022, then join the sure-shot success Batch Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.