Benefits of attempting Previous year papers:
- Exam Pattern:
- Attempting the previous year's paper helps you understand the exam pattern of the actual exam.
- If your attempt PYSP then you'll be aware of the new types of questions that came into the first time in the exam and may get repeated.
- You also understand you to approach and attempt these new types of question.
- Exam Strategy:
- To make a full proof exam strategy, you'll need to understand the pattern, structure and syllabus of the exam and PYSP are the best sources to do that.
- Once you understand the exam pattern, you can make a strategy that compliments you and thus increase your chances of getting selected.
- Real Exam like Experience:
- Taking PYSP provides you real exam like experience.
- PYSP help you to increase your accuracy and speed.
- They also prepare you to take the actual exam with more confidence.
Check the free PDF of memory-based questions asked in IBPS PO exam which was held on 12th September 2019. The IBPS PO exam was held in 4 shifts throughout the country.
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 12th September 2019 | Shift 1
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam analysis 12th September 2019 | Shift 2
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam analysis 12th September 2019 | Shift 3
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam analysis 12th September 2019 | Shift 4
These questions were shared by the candidates who have appeared in the exam today. If you feel that any question/option/word is wrong and needs correction, do share your correction with us in the comment section below.
- Watch IBPS PO Exam Analysis 2019 (All Shifts): http://bit.ly/317pr6g
- IBPS PO Exam Analysis 2019 (12th Oct, 1st Shift): https://youtu.be/HowGyj_61e0
- IBPS PO Exam Analysis 2019 (12th Oct, 2nd Shift): https://youtu.be/uZb1Xf6ITUY
- IBPS PO Exam Analysis 2019 (12th Oct, 3rd Shift): https://youtu.be/KCsI8sIsm0A
The overall level of the exam was easy to moderate,. In this post, we have covered the topic-wise question asked in a different section of today's exam.
Attempt IBPS PO Prelims Based Questions Quizzes here:
- Memory Based Quiz of IBPS PO Pre Exam Held on 12.10.2019
- IBPS PO Prelims Memory Based Questions (Quant): 12.10.2019
- IBPS PO Pre Memory Based Questions (English): 12.10.2019
- IBPS PO Pre Memory Based Questions (Reasoning): 12.10.2019
If you are aiming to crack SBI/IBPS 2022, then join the sure-shot success Batch Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.