IBPS PO Mains 2022 Expected Cutoff
On 26th November 2022, the IBPS PO Mains Exam was successfully administered by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. According to the feedback from the applicants who took the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2022, the exam's overall level of difficulty was Difficult. Although we have provided the IBPS PO Mains Expected Cut-off 2022 in this post, the official cut-off for the IBPS PO Mains exam won't be made public for some time.
|Category||Cut off (out of 225)|
Factors Affecting IBPS PO Mains 2022
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) announced number of openings which determines the IBPS PO mains cutoff.
- The cutoff for the exam is affected by any change in the number of openings.
- The cut-off rises when the exam appears to be simple conversely, the recruitment board will offer a lower cut-off when the exam appears to be difficult.
- The number of applicants showing up for the test.
- The difficulty level of the exam determines the IBPS PO.
Feel free to connect with the counselors to get your answers if you are stuck anywhere regarding the preparation for an exam. Just Dial the number and vanish your doubts.
If you are aiming to crack the SBI & IBPS 2023 exam, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Bank Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment