IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022 Official Details
The IBPS Clerk 2022 Mains admit card is a necessary document without which no one will be permitted to take the exam. The IBPS Clerk admit card includes information such as exam center information, as well as the exam day and time. On the day of the exam, you must bring your IBPS Clerk hall ticket and one photo ID proof to appear for the examination. Candidates must notify the examination authority immediately, in case of any problems with their IBPS Clerk 2022 Mains call letter.
The IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 is now available on the IBPS official website. The admit card will include all pertinent information, such as the exam date, time, location of the exam centre, and other instructions that candidates must follow during the examination. The admit card is a required document for candidates to bring to the examination centre. Candidates who do not have their hall tickets will not be allowed to take the exam.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
IBPS Clerk 2022 Mains Admit Card has been made available on the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection's official website. Candidates should refer to the table below for all other key dates related to IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022.
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022||29th September|
|IBPS Clerk 2022 Mains Exam||8th October 2022|
IBPS Clerk Mains 2022 Shift Timings
The timing for the Mains exam is listed below for the candidate's convenience. Make sure you are on time and avoid getting late for the exam day. If there will be any changes in the shift timings that will be updated too here.
10:00 am – 12:40 pm
03:00 pm – 05.40 pm
Watch Youtube Live Session
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 Direct Link
Candidates may get their IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 by going to the IBPS official website or by clicking the exact link below. Because IBPS has officially published the hall tickets, the admit card link is now activated. The IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022 is available and has been updated with the active link for your ease.
Details Required To Download IBPS Clerk Mains Call Letter
To obtain the admit card, candidates should have the following information on hand-
Roll number/Registration number
- After candidates successfully register for the exam, a registration number is generated.
Password/Date of Birth
- The applicant's date of birth must match the information provided on the application form.
Steps To Download IBPS Clerk Mains Call Letter
To successfully download the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022, candidates must follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the IBPS official website or use the exact link provided in this post to download the IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2022.
- In the appropriate box, enter the details of your respective credentials, such as registration number/roll number, and the password supplied by IBPS throughout the application procedure, or use your DOB.
- After entering in the required information, aspirants must click the 'Login' option, which will reveal their IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022.
- Download the IBPS Clerk 2022 Admit Card for further use.
Documents Required along with IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket
Candidates must bring one photo-identity proof to the exam centre in addition to their IBPS Clerk Mains hall ticket. Officials at the exam centre verify photo-identity evidence at the entrance gate. The IBPS Clerk hall ticket and photo-identity document must be presented to the officials for verification.
Candidates are only allowed to proceed to their assigned lab/exam hall after their documents have been verified. Candidates are registered through photo-capture due to the COVID-19 scenario. To the exam centre, candidates must bring one of the following photo-identity proofs.
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter's Card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- A photograph Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university.
- Aadhar/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID Photo identity evidence provided by a Gazetted Officer.
Important Instructions for IBPS Clerk Exam Day
The following are some key aspects to remember about the IBPS Clerk hall ticket. The preliminary exam call letter for IBPS Clerk will not be collected at the exam centre. The exam centre personnel will, however, authenticate/stamp it.
- Candidates must keep their IBPS Clerk admit card, as well as an authenticated/stamped copy of their ID proof, in a safe place.
- The scribe form will be collected at the prelims exam, if applicable.
- Candidates who do not have a photograph pasted on their admission card or a second photograph will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Candidates should have eight copies of the identical photograph that was uploaded during the application process.
- Despite the fact that the exam is only one hour long, candidates must stay at the venue for at least two hours to complete different formalities such as document verification and collecting, logging in, receiving instructions, and so on.
Practice SBI & IBPS PO 2022 Prelims and Mains Mock Test for FREE to get better scores - SBI & IBPS PO Mock Test
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.