Last 1 Month Study Plan for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam
Let's go over the study plan and revision technique from the previous month for the upcoming IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022 exam. Try to adhere to this study schedule. Please review the study schedule below and make any necessary changes based on your strengths and weaknesses.
Topics to be covered
Day 16 -25
Last 3-5 days
Last 1 Month Strategy for IBPS Clerk Prelims
Let's talk about the key ideas you should bear in mind as you prepare for the IBPS Clerk prelims in 2022 during the next month.
1. Comprehensive Understanding of Exam Pattern
Kindly go through the exam pattern below-
2. Plan your Preparation -
- At this point, we're assuming that you're familiar with all of the underlying ideas of the various subjects from the common texts.
- Make a daily schedule that includes all of the IBPS Clerk exam sections. Regularly give every chapter the same amount of attention.
3. Focus on Time Management -
- Time management skill is the most important aspect to clear this exam. You can develop this skill by practicing the IBPS Clerk Prelims question paper.
- Additionally, you can improve this skill by attempting mock tests on a regular basis. Strive to maintain a good balance between quickness and precision.
- Focus on important factors, such as speed, accuracy, percentile, and weak regions, when analyzing the practice test.
4. Plan your Mock test Attempt Strategy -
- The most important part of any preparation is taking online practice exams. This has the potential to completely alter the playing field.
- You might gain a taste of what it's like to take a real exam by regularly taking mock tests.
- By regularly attempting mock tests, test anxiety can be decreased.
- Find the fastest technique to solve a problem during the evaluation of practice exams to help you in the real exam.
5. Avoid Negative Marking
- Accuracy plays a major role in the IBPS Clerk exam. Many students fail to clear the exam just because of a mismatch between speed and accuracy.
- Strictly avoid guessing any question if you have no concrete idea about the underline concept.
6. Say Not to New Topics
Do not go for any new topic now. Also if you have not covered any important chapter of the syllabus, try to cover it in the first 7-10 days only. Starting a fresh topic in this time period can hamper your preparation and decrease your confidence.
Expert Tips for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2022
This is all about IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022 Tips & Revision Strategy for the last 30 days. We hope you can benefit from the study plan and preparation suggestions and that you can put them to good use.
If you are aiming to clear the IBPS Clerk exam in 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.