IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 (Link Activated): IBPS has started accepting the registration form for 7855 Clerical Cadre jobs for the year 2021-22. The IBPS Clerk Apply Online link is activated on the official website from 7th October 2021 to 27th October 2021, as per the IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online using the direct link mentioned in the article below for IBPS Clerk 2021 exam.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
Before briefing the steps to apply, the candidates must know the important dates of the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam. The IBPS Clerk notification was released on 6th October 2021. The online registration has been started for the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam. The candidates can apply for the post from 7th October 2021 to 27th October 2021. And the last date of the application fee is 27th October 2021.
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification Released||6th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Online Registration Begins||7th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Last Date||27th October 2021|
|Last Date of Submitting Fee||27th October 2021|
|Last Date of Downloading & Printing||27th October 2021|
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021 Link
IBPS Clerk 2021 Participating Banks
Bank of Baroda
Indian Overseas Bank
Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Union Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Punjab & Sind Bank
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021
- To apply for IBPS Clerk Registration, go to the IBPS official website by clicking the link provided above.
- Tap on this option “Click here for New Registration”.
- To register for this exam, candidates need to provide their basic information. After completing the registration process, you will be given a provisional registration number and a password issued by the system.
- Fill out the online application form for IBPS Clerk 2021 very carefully and click on Submit Button.
- Now, you will be asked for the photograph & Signature.
- You must choose which state you want to apply to. Once you successfully submit the application form, you will not be able to make any modifications.
- Make the payment and print out the IBPS Clerk Online Application for future reference.
Note: If you submit more than one application, they will only accept the most recent one. You will also be exempt from paying any fees associated with past applications. So, fill in the details carefully without making minor mistakes that can't be changed.
Application Fee for IBPS Clerk 2021
Last year, the application price for online applications was raised. As a result, the online application fee will not change this year. The following are the application fees/intimation charges payable from 7th October 2021 to 27th October 2021 (online payment). The IBPS Clerk online application fee for SC/ST/PWBD candidates is Rs. 175/- whereas for all other categories the IBPS Clerk online registration fee is Rs. 850/-.
|Other Categories||Rs. 850/-|
Documents Required for IBPS Clerk Online Application
Candidates must provide the following documents for IBPS Clerk Online Application 2021, as stated in the official notification.
- Left Thumb Impression
(If a candidate does not have a left thumb, he or she may substitute his or her right thumb.) If both thumbs are gone, take an impression of one of the left hand's fingers, starting with the forefinger. If there are no fingers on the left hand, take an impression of one of the right hand's fingers, starting with the forefinger. If no fingers are available, a left-toe impression might be taken. In all circumstances when a left thumb impression is not available, the candidate should include the name of the finger as well as the left/right hand or toe specification in the uploaded document.
• A scanned copy of the Handwritten Declaration is required.
• Photograph scan copy (4.5cm x 3.5cm).
• Make a scanned copy of your signature, which should not be in capital characters.
The candidates can also get free video classes from the Experts. Click here for Free Video Classes
Attempt here IBPS Clerk Test Series 2021 to analyze your performance & improve your score.
Join IBPS Clerk Online Classroom Program to crack the exam with good marks.
What will you get in this course?
- 200+ Interactive Live Classes for complete conceptual clarity
- 10000+ Practice Questions covering all levels of difficulty
- 35+ Full-Length Mock Tests & 150+ PDFs
- Full coverage of Quant, Reasoning, English, Hindi, Computer & GA
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.