IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification
|30th June 2022|
IBPS Clerk Application Form Start Date
|1st July 2022|
IBPS Clerk apply online last date
|21st July 2022|
IBPS Clerk fee last date
|27th October 2022|
Downloading of IBPS Clerk Pre-Training Call Letter
IBPS Clerk Pre-Training Exam Date
IBPS Clerk Admit Card Download Date
|15 days prior to the exam date|
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022 (Prelims)
|September 2022 (Tentative)|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result Date
IBPS Clerk Main Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Main Exam Date 2022-23
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022 Link
IBPS Clerk 2022 Participating Banks
Bank of Baroda
Indian Overseas Bank
Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Union Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Punjab & Sind Bank
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Exam 2022
- To apply for IBPS Clerk Registration, go to the IBPS official website by clicking the link provided above.
- Tap on this option “Click here for New Registration”.
- To register for this exam, candidates need to provide their basic information. After completing the registration process, you will be given a provisional registration number and a password issued by the system.
- Fill out the online application form for IBPS Clerk 2022 very carefully and click on Submit Button.
- Now, you will be asked for the photograph & Signature.
- You must choose which state you want to apply to. Once you successfully submit the application form, you will not be able to make any modifications.
- Make the payment and print out the IBPS Clerk Online Application for future reference.
Note: If you submit more than one application, they will only accept the most recent one. You will also be exempt from paying any fees associated with past applications. So, fill in the details carefully without making minor mistakes that can't be changed.
Application Fee for IBPS Clerk 2022
Last year, the application price for online applications was raised. As a result, the online application fee will not change this year. The following are the application fees/intimation charges payable from 7th October 2022 to 27th October 2022 (online payment). The IBPS Clerk online application fee for SC/ST/PWBD candidates is Rs. 175/- whereas for all other categories the IBPS Clerk online registration fee is Rs. 850/-.
|Other Categories||Rs. 850/-|
Documents Required for IBPS Clerk Online Application
Candidates must provide the following documents for IBPS Clerk Online Application 2022, as stated in the official notification.
- Left Thumb Impression
(If a candidate does not have a left thumb, he or she may substitute his or her right thumb.) If both thumbs are gone, take an impression of one of the left hand's fingers, starting with the forefinger. If there are no fingers on the left hand, take an impression of one of the right hand's fingers, starting with the forefinger. If no fingers are available, a left-toe impression might be taken. In all circumstances when a left thumb impression is not available, the candidate should include the name of the finger as well as the left/right hand or toe specification in the uploaded document.
• A scanned copy of the Handwritten Declaration is required.
• Photograph scan copy (4.5cm x 3.5cm).
• Make a scanned copy of your signature, which should not be in capital characters.
If you are aiming to clear the IBPS RRB exam in 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.