IB Security Assistant: Guidelines to follow. Ministry of Home Affairs has released some set of instructions for the candidates who are going to appear for IB Security Assistant Exam. Students should firmly stick to these guidelines to avoid any last minute chaos. Below given are detailed guidelines one must read if he/ she is going to appear for IB Security Assistant Exam 2018-19. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 17th Feb 2019.
IB Security Assistant Exam: Guidelines to Follow
- Candidates should note the following timings: The duration of the offline exam will be 120 minutes for 100 questions.
|Gate Closing Time||10.00 AM|
|Distribution & filling up OMR sheets||10.00 AM - 10.25 AM|
|Exam Start Time||10.30 AM|
|Exam End Time||12.30 PM|
- Bring along the admit card & a valid photo ID in original (voter card, PAN card, Aadhar card, driving license, etc).
- Paste your recent passport size photograph (identical to the one uploaded) in the space provided in your admit card & sign across it. Also, append your signature in the space provided in presence of the invigilator.
Those who do not bring the admit card and photo Identity card will not be permitted to appear in the examination. Photocopy of admit card or photo ID will not be accepted. (This means that the students have to carry original Admit Card & ID Proof)
- Candidate must mark the answer in the OMR response sheet by completely darkening the relevant circle out of four given choices using Blue ball pen only.
- Any change by using corrector fluid or rubbing or erasing or smudging will entail cancellation of OMR sheet and hence the candidature also.
- While signing the attendance sheets, the candidate must ensure that he/she signs against his/her name only. If there is any spelling mistake in the name or whatsoever, the same should be brought to the notice of invigilator in writing but the candidate must not alter/change his/her name either in the admit card or in the attendance sheet.
- Candidates are advised to make sure about the location of their examination centre well in advance.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination centre before 1230 Hrs.
- Before leaving the examination hall, please deposit your admit card & OMR response sheet to the invigilator.
- The candidate can carry the question paper after the conclusion of the examination.
- Prohibited items like books, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, tabs, smart watches/bands, Bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole camera, scanner, calculator, scanning device, etc even in switch off condition) are strictly prohibited inside the examination room.T
- The arrangement for safekeeping of valuable/costly items at the venues cannot be assured.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep