Haryana Staff Selection Commission, HSSC invites online applications from eligible graduates in Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Limited (DHBVL) for the 146 posts of Junior System Engineer. Interested candidates may apply for the posts from 10th July until 25th July 2019. Check the details of eligibility criteria, educational qualification, the selection procedure here below
|Online Application Begins||10 July 2019|
|Online Application Concludes||25 July 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||29 July 2019|
|Date of Examination||1st August- 18 August 2019|
- B.E./B.Tech (IT/Computer Science/Electronics and Communications) or
- MCA or M.Sc (IT Computer Science/Application/Electronics and Communications) from a recognized University or institution with minimum 6O% marks.
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher
As on 25th July 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- General(Male/Female): ₹ 150
- General (Female of Haryana resident only): ₹ 75
- SC/BC candidates of Haryana State only
- Male: ₹ 35
- Female: ₹ 18
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana are exempted of Application Fee
- The final selection shall comprise of a total of 100 marks which will be calculated as
- Written Exam: 90 marks
- Socio-economic criteria & experience: 10 marks
- The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:
- 75% weightage: General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, science, computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage: History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Culture Environment,etc. of Haryana.
- The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
- 5 marks: if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicants family viz employee father mother, spouse, brother or Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India
- 5 marks: if the applicant is:-
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 15 years
- 5 marks: If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis or Nomadic tribe of the state of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
Maximum 8 marks
- One half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, any out of a maximum of sixteen years on the same or higher posts in any Department/Board,/Corporation
- No marks shall be awarded for any period of less than six months.
For more updates, check HSSC Official Website
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!