HSSC Police Recruitment 2021 Notification released
The interested candidates are instructed to go through all the critical aspects highlighted in the HSSC Police Recruitment 2021 official notification. The outline is as follows:
HSSC Police Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Date of Publication
9th June 2021
Opening date for submission of online applications
14th June 2021
Closing date for submission of online application
29th June 2021
Closing date for fee deposit
5th July 2021
For details, check here
Eligibility for HSSC Police Recruitment 2021
- The interested candidates must be in the age limit range of 18-21 years for all categories. The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 21 years as of 1st June 2021.
For details concerning the age eligibility concerning categories in the state, check here
- 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognised educational institution or Board for all the categories
- Sanskrit or Hindi as one of the subjects in metric or higher education
- Physical measurement- Screening as per selection criteria
c. Physical Measurements
I81 cm and above
Pay-scale for HSSC Police Recruitment 2021
- Level 3, Cell I, Rs 21700-69000
SC/BC/EWS of Haryana State Only
Ex-Servicemen of Haryana State
Note: Only Male candidates are entitled to fill the application form
*SC- Scheduled Caste
*BC- Backward Caste
*EWS- Economically Weaker Section
- The fee, once deposited, will not be refunded nor be transferred in any other applicant’s name.
- The fee should be deposited in the form of e-challan in any of the mentioned bank branches, i.e., State Bank of India, IDBI Bank and Punjab National Bank.
Document to be uploaded with HSSC Police Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Haryana Domicile certificate
- Scanned photo and signature
General Instructions for Online Filling of Application Form of HSSC Police Recruitment 2021
- The application form is to be filled in the online mode only, and in this regard, no application copy which is downloaded and sent through post shall be entertained by the HSSC.
- Do not wait for the last date of online form submission as the chances of error and internet congestion are high during those days.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category need to deposit the fee as that of the general category if they wish to apply without using the quota (in case the latest caste certificate is not available).
Note: Besides, fees they need to fulfil all the eligibility criteria, including age and educational qualification as enlisted for the official notification.
Once filled, the application form must be taken a print-out and cross-checked for any misinformation or discrepancy registered while filling it up. Ensure
More from us