HPSC Officer Salary 2022 in Detail
The salaries of HPSC officers have become almost equal to their private counterparts. HPSC officers wield enormous influence, which the constitution bestows on them in order to effect substantive change in the lives of the general public. As the pinnacle of the bureaucratic pyramid, they are entitled to a plethora of rights and privileges.
HPSC Officer Salary 2022
The basic monthly salary of an BPS officer includes TA, DA and HRA and can reach to the monthly salary of Rs.2,000,00 for a Secretary.
Haryana Civil Service (Executive Branch)
Deputy superintendent of police
Level 9 of HCS Revised Pay Scale 2016 & PB -2,
Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies
9300-34800 + 4600/- G.P. (unrevised)
HCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 level 7(1) i.e.
What is the salary of SDM in Haryana?
The salary of SDM in Haryana will be as a pay scale of 15600-39100. The Grade Pay is 5400.
- Total Salary of an HPSC Officer on a monthly basis includes Basic Pay + DA (Dearness Allowances) + TA (Transport Allowances) + HRA (House Rent Allowance)
- The Dearness Allowance(DA) is 0% for HPSC officers at the start of their career and increases with time.
Perks of HPSC Officer
The powers and resources of an HPSC officer are unrivalled by any other discipline. An HPSC officer has access to the following amenities:
- Security: An officer is provided with a security guard for himself and his family due to the high profile and sometimes dangerous nature of the work. They are also given STF commandos in life-threatening situations.
- Transport: For official purposes, they are given a vehicle with a driver.
- Subsidized Bills: Water, electricity, phone connections, and gas are all subsidized for officers.
- Trips: When officers travel to other states, they can stay in Government guest houses at a reduced rate. They are welcome to stay in the respective state Bhavan.
- Job security: HPSC officers have job protection because firing an officer is difficult and requires thorough investigation and inquiry, as required by the constitution.
- Post-retirement benefits: HPSC officers can also be appointed to different commissions . Many officers are often sought after by private consulting firms because of their invaluable administrative expertise. In addition, they are entitled to a lifelong pension and other retirement benefits.
This should go without saying that an HPSC officer's power and perks are unrivalled, but with these powers come enormous responsibilities. They are normally in charge of an entire district, state, department, or ministry's administration. They have the power to influence policy on a variety of social issues, including health, education, and a variety of economic issues. No other occupation compares to the ability to serve the people and the world. As a result, the influence, perks, and prestige that come with becoming an HPSC officer make it a worthwhile career to pursue.