UGC NET qualified candidates who want to become Assistant professors must start working hard for the exam now. HPPSC Assistant Professor call letter has been released. HPPSC Assistant Professor hall ticket will not be sent through offline mode. The exam will be conducted for Journalism and Mass Communication.
HPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
HPPSC Assistant Professor Exam is conducted to select the candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in government colleges of Himachal Pradesh. The last time the exam was conducted before 5 years. This time HPPSC Assistant Professor will be conducted to select the candidates for the vacant posts. HPPSC Assistant Professor Admit cards are available on their official website.
How to Download RPSC Assistant Professor 2022 Admit Card?
- You can go to their official website
- On the home page, you will see admit card Section on the right
- Look for the link HPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 and click on it
- Enter your details and click on submit
- Once you see your admit card on the screen, download it
- Take a printout and carry it to the exam hall.
What if forgot my Password for Downloading the HPPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket?
You don't have to worry if you forget your application number or password. You can get your application details with these simple steps.
- You can go to the official website.
- Click on the link Admit card link.
- A new page will be open, now.
- On the next page, you will see the portal to download the admit card, you will see Forgot Application Id below.
- Click on it, fill in your name, your father's name, and your Date Of Birth.
You will get your application details on the next page.
Important Details Mentioned in HPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
These are the few details mentioned in the admit card :
- Application number
- Candidate's name
- Father's name
- Date of birth
- Date and time of examination
- Shift of examination
- Exam center
A discrepancy in HPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
- If any discrepancy is found in the admit card, then the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission needs to be notified immediately.
- Other details regarding the procedure will be released with the admit card.
Instructions Mentioned in HPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
- Candidates must reach the examination center before the scheduled time.
- Candidates must have valid id proof with them.
- Print out of admitting card is a must.
What Documents are required at HPPSC Assistant Professor Exam Centre?
- Admit card
- Valid Photo Id card.
HPPSC Assistant Professor Exam Centre
- HPPSC allot the exam center randomly on their own.
- Candidates are not given any choice to select the exam center.
- The exam center is given based on address details filled in the application form.
HPPSC Assistant Professor Exam Preparation Tips
- Prepare the Himachal Pradesh GK portion thoroughly. This constitutes the bulk of the section of Paper-1.
- For the subject-specific section, prepare the way you prepared for UGC NET. The level will be the same.
- For the subject-specific section attempt mock tests that are meant for UGC NET Examination.
- Now, the examination is only 5 days away, so the candidates must focus on revising as much as possible.
We hope you all understood the Important details for Assistant Professor in HPPSC.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.