HPCL Exam Centre Details
This year's exam city choices are requested during form fill-up, so candidates do not have to worry about HPCL Exam Centre Details. Candidates must carry HPCL exam admit card 2022 to attend the computer-based examination. Considering the covid guidelines, candidates need to carry a mask, water bottle and black dot pen only to the examination hall. Other details regarding the HPCL exam centre are as follows.
- Exam centres are provided as per the choice of candidate's centre city provided in the application form.
- HPCL tried their best to provide the exam cities nearer to the applicant's hometown.
- But there is no provision for requesting the change of exam centres. So, it is advisable to reach the exam centre early before your exam slot.
HPCL Exam Centre List
HPCL exam will be conducted in all major cities of India. HPCL has allotted exam centres in these cities, and candidates must select exam centres to the nearest location per their choice. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any examination centre, but it will be informed well in time before the cancellation.
Candidates can choose a personal interview centre depending on the response in that area centre, which will be predecided by HPCL. Candidates can refer to the following Centre's list before filling out the HPCL recruitment exam application form.
|States||HPCL Exam Centre|
|Jammu and Kashmir|
Exam Centre Reimbursement Fare for CBT and Interview
Candidates can choose the personal interview centre based on the area centre's response. The candidates will be required to fill in the Travel Allowance (TA) Form as detailed on the HPCL website and submit/upload it along with Travel Proof for travel undertaken. A travel allowance will be processed online to the candidate's account by the HPCL examination conducting committee. Other conditions regarding reimbursement fare for CBT and interviews are as follows.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwBD will be given reimbursement of 2nd class rail fare for Computer Based Test provided the distance travelled is not less than 30km, and candidates who will be attending HPCL Interview for 3rd AC for all candidates appearing in the Interview by the shortest route is admissible for outstation.
- Candidates opting for an examination Centre other than the Centre nearest to the mailing address will not be reimbursed travel fare. This reimbursement does not apply to candidates already in Central/State Government Services/PSUs.
- Shortlisted candidates must get their Pre-Employment Medical Examination done in HPCL nominated empanelled hospitals. If a candidate called for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
You can check the following article for more information about HPCL Recruitment 2022
Commentswrite a comment