HPCL Exam 2021 for the Civil Engineering branch has been conducted on 11th August in the morning session i.e. 9:00 AM - 11.30 AM. This was a great chance for the candidates preparing for the PSUs examination to secure a prestigious job position along with attractive salary packages.
Go through this article to get the idea of the HPCL Exam pattern for civil engineering along with the difficulty level, expected cutoffs and memory-based questions.
HPCL Exam Analysis 11th August 2021: Paper Highlights
- There is no negative marking.
- English part on the easier side
- Aptitudes are time taking
- Questions from Civil Engg are both Theoretical & numerical but theoretical on a higher side
- Some questions from ESE Previous year
HPCL Exam Analysis 11th August 2021: Exam Pattern
Candidates who applied for HPCL Exam 2021 are called for the computer-based online test. Check out the exam pattern below.
|Part||Test||Number of Questions||Durations|
|Part I||Verbal Ability||17||2.5 Hours|
|Intellectual Potential Test||34|
|Part II||Civil Engineering||85|
HPCL Exam Analysis 11th August 2021: Difficulty Level
|Quantitative Aptitude||Moderate to Tough|
|Intellectual Potential Test||Easy to Moderate|
|Civil Engineering||Moderate to Tough|
HPCL Exam 2021: Expected Cutoff
HPCL Exam 2021: Memory-based Questions
- Aptitude Questions: Percentage, Interest, Ratio, Work done, Average, time & distance, Age, Profit loss
- The shape factor of Rectangle
- Rigidity factor
- Moment of resistance (MOR) calculation
- Rankine's Depth of Foundation
- Airport, Railway
- Traffic signal
- Duty delta calculation
you can check the following article for more information about HPCL Recruitment 2021
Online Classroom Program links
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai!