How To Score Maximum Marks in UGC NET PAPER 1?
The basic teaching aptitude, research aptitude, higher studies, reasoning, communication, and general awareness of a variety of topics are all covered on Paper I of the UGC NET, which is a common test for all students. There are ten distinct sections in the syllabus, each with an equal weighting of ten marks. Because Paper I of the UGC NET is less difficult than Paper II, you have a better chance of passing it if you score well on it. So, let's look at some tips that will help you get at least 60+ on UGC NET Paper-I 2022.
Tips For UGC NET Exam
UGC NET Exam Additional Tips
In addition to the tips, you must follow the following strategies while preparing which will help you get through the exam.
- Read the syllabus thoroughly. It should be memorized so that you can choose which subjects to study.
- Study in accordance with an effective timetable that covers as many diverse subjects as possible. Make sure you keep up with it. For a day, try to combine one difficult topic with one simple topic to make your day less tiring.
- Try to study for three to four hours each day. one to two hours each).
- Make sure you take as many practice tests as you can to see where you stand in the crowd.
- Analyze your errors and work on fixing them to get better.
- Preparation based on your strengths and weaknesses will help you score higher by focusing on your strengths.
- Regularly practice the numerical topics and review the theoretical ones.
- To determine the frequency of topics and questions that are repeated, solve at least six to seven papers from previous years.
- Be sure to cover each topic because each section will probably have five questions. Examine each topic in depth.
- Spend sufficient time on each subject, particularly the Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration, People and the Environment due to the difficult-to-answer, tricky, and unanticipated questions that arise from these topics.
- Make sure you have enough time to unwind, and use that time to enjoy yourself and refresh your mind.
- No negative marking exists. Therefore, attempt each question as accurately as possible.
UGC NET Important Books
It won't be easy to pass the UGC NET exam, which is coming up soon. Up until the day of the exam, candidates must continuously work toward their goal. Utilizing the best UGC NET Books is the best strategy for achieving that goal.
When preparing for the exam, the UGC NET Books are an essential component. To ensure success on the upcoming UGC NET 2023 exam, candidates should acquire the best study materials and develop an effective UGC NET Study Plan. Preparation for Paper 1, which includes a General Aptitude section, is required of all applicants. Before you start preparing for the UGC NET Paper 1 exam, go over the following list of essential books.
|UGC NET Books for Paper 1||Author/Publication|
|Trueman’s UGC NET /SET General Paper 1||Trueman Publication|
|UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude||Arihant Experts|
|NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF Paper 1- Teaching and Research Aptitude||KVS Madaan (Pearson Education)|
|UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude General Paper-1||Upkar Prakashan|
Just follow these tips and strategies and you will see incredible results. Be honest and prepare smartly.
Download UGC NET Previous Year Paper with solutions
- UGC NET Important Books
- How to Prepare UGC NET Exam in 1 Month
- UGC NET Previous Year Cutoffs
- UGC NET Selection Process
- UGC Exam Pattern
All the best for your exams,
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment