How to score 60+ marks in UGC NET Paper-I Exam?
The basic teaching aptitude, research aptitude, higher studies, reasoning, communication, and general awareness of a variety of topics are all covered on Paper I of the UGC NET, which is a common test for all students. There are ten distinct sections in the syllabus, each with an equal weighting of ten marks. Because Paper I of the UGC NET is less difficult than Paper II, you have a better chance of passing it if you score well on it. So, let's look at some tips that will help you get at least 60+ on UGC NET Paper-I 2022.
Tips For UGC NET Exam
UGC NET Exam Additional Tips
In addition to the tips, you must follow the following strategies while preparing which will help you get through the exam.
- Read the syllabus thoroughly. It should be memorized so that you can choose which subjects to study.
- Study in accordance with an effective timetable that covers as many diverse subjects as possible. Make sure you keep up with it. For a day, try to combine one difficult topic with one simple topic to make your day less tiring.
- Try to study for three to four hours each day. one to two hours each).
- Make sure you take as many practice tests as you can to see where you stand in the crowd.
- Analyze your errors and work on fixing them to get better.
- Preparation based on your strengths and weaknesses will help you score higher by focusing on your strengths.
- Regularly practice the numerical topics and review the theoretical ones.
- To determine the frequency of topics and questions that are repeated, solve at least six to seven papers from previous years.
- Be sure to cover each topic because each section will probably have five questions. Examine each topic in depth.
- Spend sufficient time on each subject, particularly the Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration, People and the Environment due to the difficult-to-answer, tricky, and unanticipated questions that arise from these topics.
- Make sure you have enough time to unwind, and use that time to enjoy yourself and refresh your mind.
- No negative marking exists. Therefore, attempt each question as accurately as possible.
Just follow these tips and strategies and you will see incredible results. Be honest and prepare smartly.
- Attempt the quizzes
- UGC NET Important Books
- How to Prepare UGC NET Exam in 1 Month
- UGC NET Previous Year Cutoffs
- UGC NET Selection Process
- UGC Exam Pattern
All the best for your exams,
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.