Important Topics for ESIC UDC Quantitative Aptitude
We hope that you are familiar with the ESIC UDC syllabus and pattern along with the previous year's ESIC UDC question paper. So, let us first have a look at the important topics of the ESIC UDC quant section that are asked frequently:
- Simplification / Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Work & Time
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion (Problems on Partnership, Ages)
- Permutation & Combination
- Percentage & Averages
- Mixture & Allegations
- Data Sufficiency
- Quantity Based Questions
You can practice with the ESIC UDC Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Best Tips to Prepare Quantitative Aptitude for ESIC UDC
Before discussing the chapter-wise strategy, you may once go through the ESIC UDC selection process and ESIC exam pattern. Now let’s go through the approach you should follow while attempting these topics in your ESIC exam -
1. Number Series
Number series questions will offer you a list of numbers that are all connected to one another with a certain logic. Once you've discovered this pattern, answering the question is a breeze. You might come across a series based on the following:
- Prime Numbers
- Square/Cube Series
- Difference based Series
- Alternate term series
- Multiplication or Division Series
- Series involving the combination of arithmetic functions
2. Simplification/ Approximation
You just need to be a master at the BODMAS rule which will be eventually proved to be the golden formula to ace this chapter. Also, you need to be handy with faster calculation, decimal, and some Vedic math rules. Just practice 5-10 questions regularly to have an excellent touch of this chapter.
3. Quadratic Equations
It's just a polynomial equation. It has the following formula: ax2 + bx + c = 0. You'll be given two equations with two different variables, and you'll have to figure out the solution and their relationship. In the event that factorization fails, remember the following formula to get the value of the variable:
To watch live sessions for the ESIC UDC exam by exam-qualified experts, you can try our Bank Online Coaching.
4. Data Interpretation
This is a crucial section of the Quantitative Aptitude Section. Almost majority of the Banking Exam DI questions are based on two Arithmetic chapters. These are the following:
- Percentage and Averages
Therefore, you must first understand and practice the core concepts of these two chapters. There are various types of Data interpretation questions -
- Pie Charts
- Line Charts
- Bar Graphs
- Tabular Charts
- Mixed Graphs
You can properly practice these questions from the important ESIC UDC books for a better result and for increasing your chances of final selection. Make sure you are following the best ESIC UDC study plan to better make your preparation strategy.
5. Miscellaneous Questions
This topic consists of questions from the following -
- Profit and loss
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed, and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Mixtures and Allegations
You may check the ESIC UDC cut-off and ESIC exam analysis for a better understanding of the exam difficulty level and accordingly prepare your plan.
You can check ESIC UDC 2022 quantitative Aptitude study materials here:
Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes: After clearing your basic concepts, you can practice quizzes of different topics from the given link given.
Try to attempt quizzes after you are done with the concepts of all the topics. Brush up your basics of the topics mentioned above to get a good score in this section.
Expert Tips for ESIC UDC Prelims Quantitative Aptitude
- Time Management- This is extremely important and will ultimately determine your ESIC exam final result. Analyze your strong and weak points and manage your time accordingly. If you can manage the time properly, then you can devote proper time to the other sections.
- Speed and Accuracy - Speed is crucial because some questions can be tricky and time-consuming, and you must be extremely careful with the amount of time you spend on each question. Try to learn the art of skipping difficult questions and picking the easy ones.
- It's important to remember that you don't have to answer every question. ESIC UDC Prelims are just qualifying in nature, thus aim to answer as many questions correctly as possible to pass the sectional and overall cutoffs. Each incorrect response might have a significant impact on your ESIC exam final score.
- Practice as many mock tests as possible to ascertain your level of preparation.
Other Important Links-
|ESIC Notification||ESIC Apply Online|
|ESIC Vacancy State Wise||ESIC Salary|
|ESIC Syllabus PDF||ESIC Exam Pattern|
|ESIC Cut Off||ESIC Books|
|ESIC Test series||ESIC Online Coaching|
If you are aiming to crack the ESIC UDC exam, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment