Many students are not that good at the English language but they are very good at the Hindi language. IBPS RRB 2021 has given options to students to choose between these two languages for the mains exam. So now students can choose their choice of language-based upon their strengths.
After choosing the language, now the most common query is "how to prepare?" Here in this article, students will get to know how to prepare the Hindi language section from scratch for IBPS RRB 2021 mains exams.
Due to their overconfidence in their grasp of the subject, aspirants studying for IBPS RRB sometimes pay less attention to the Hindi component. If you prepare for this section properly then you can easily score 30+ marks in this section. To help candidates prepare for Hindi Langauge Section in a better way, here we are sharing important topics, preparation tips, and books to refer to for IBPS RRB Exam 2021.
Important Topics for Hindi Language Preparation
1. Reading Comprehension
- This is a crucial topic for the IBPS RRB Hindi Language Section. This topic is likely to generate 5-10 questions.
- Candidates will be given a passage to read on this topic, and they will be required to answer questions based on the passage.
- To solve the Reading Comprehension topic, look over the questions first, then read the comprehension carefully. This suggestion will help you save time when answering questions.
- Do not assume the answer to any question. Answer the questions after going through the passage properly. This will improve accuracy.
2. Fill in the Blanks in sentences
- This topic will have 5 questions for the candidates. You can expect single or double filers.
- A sentence is provided with one or two blanks. Some people prefer to use the blanks that will be provided.
- Candidates should select the option that is most appropriate in the context of the supplied sentence.
3. Error Spotting
- This is a high-scoring subject. This topic is likely to generate between 5-8 questions.
- A sentence is given in the manner that was questioned in previous years' exams, and it is divided into four sections.
- This topic will benefit you if you have a good understanding of Hindi grammar.
- It's expected to appear some new pattern error spotting questions. The concepts for answering the questions, however, will be the same. So, before answering the error spotting questions, carefully read the directions.
4. Cloze Test
- In the Hindi Language Section, a cloze test is also asked. This topic can be used to generate 5-10 questions.
- A passage is presented with some blanks on this topic. The candidates must fill in the spaces by choosing the most appropriate alternative.
- While answering this question, consider each choice in the blank and choose the most appropriate alternative that best fits the passage's theme.
5. Para jumble
- This topic has a good probability of scoring well. 5 questions can be expected from this topic.
Some jumbled sentences are provided in this question.
- The applicants must arrange the sentences in a logical order to make a complete paragraph.
First, try to figure out what the sentence's first sentence is.
6. Misspelled Words
- In the Hindi Language Section, this is one of the most popular topics.
- Students must choose the correctly spelled word from a list of words.
- Read Hindi language content on a daily basis to gain a grasp of the subject.
7. Other Important Topics
So Apart from these important topics, there are some other topics which can be asked in this section. The topics are mentioned below :
- Odd One Out: To choose that word or sentence that is different from all other words/sentences.
- Synonyms: Synonyms of words
- One word for the phrase: One word for a sentence
- Idioms and folklore
Hindi Language Section Preparation Tips
- The following books will help you prepare for your Hindi language section. Solve past year's IBPS RRB Hindi section exam papers.
- Read Basic Hindi Grammar Books and make sure you comprehend the basics.
- Daily, at least 20 difficult words should be practiced. For constant practice, you can also download a Hindi dictionary.
- Begin by reading the Hindi Editorial Section of a regular Hindi newspaper.
- To assess your level of preparedness, take a practice Mock Test.
Important Books to Refer for Hindi Language Section Preparation
- IBPS RRB Objective General Hindi Language by Kiran Publication
- Objective General Hindi Book by S.Chand
Related Useful Links
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Mock Test||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Application Form 2021|
|IBPS RRB Question Papers||IBPS RRB Cut Off|
|IBPS RRB Syllabus 2021||IBPS RRB Exam Pattern|
|IBPS RRB Online Coaching||IBPS RRB Salary|
If you are aiming to crack IBPS RRB Main, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.