SSC JE Electrical Preparation Tips
Every aspirant dreams to ace the SSC JE electrical exam on their first attempt. But this can be made possible with an effective preparation plan. Here is a list of tips a candidate should incorporate for the SSC JE electrical exam.
- Familiarize yourself with the SSC JE Exam Pattern.
- Learn about SSC JE electrical syllabus.
- Go through the previous year's SSC JE Electrical exam analysis.
- Based on an inference derived from the previous year's paper analysis define subject priority.
- Consider the previous year's SSC JE electrical cut-off marks.
- Take into consideration of ranker's suggestion while laying the study plan.
- Enrol in SSC JE electrical mock tests to check preparedness for the exam.
Tips to Prepare SSC JE Electrical Syllabus in 4 Months
Many aspirants wait for the release of the JE recruitment notification by SSC. This lends aspirants a dilemma, where a candidate starts bothering about whether they would be able to finish their preparation for the SSC JE exam in 4 months. But it can be made possible if aspirants strictly follow the listed tips.
- Since the time for preparation for the SSC JE electrical exam can vary a lot. A lot of candidates start preparing for it at least 4 months in advance. Therefore, candidates have to take a lot of measures like keeping away from social media, strictly following a study plan, and do not spend a lot of time stressing about the exam.
- Focus on learning basic concepts of electrical engineering listed in the SSC JE electrical syllabus. Because in SSC JE paper 1 questions are objective and usually test concepts of aspirants.
- While learning the syllabus also practice SSC JE electrical previous year papers. Also, solve as many questions as possible on a particular topic. So that you can attain the required speed and accuracy.
- Define subject priority from the inference gathered from the previous year's electrical paper analysis. According to the precedence try to learn the subject at the earliest possible.
- Since you have to cover many syllabi, make achievable and small targets at a time. Do not put pressure on yourself.
- Once you finished learning move on to the revision and testing phase. Take as many mock test papers as possible and try to improve on every second mock test paper.
- The time is little therefore do not aim to score a lot of marks as it will increase pressure on you therefore only goal for a good score. To set a good score go through the SSC JE electrical previous year cut off.
During this span of time candidates have to understand that they need to push their limits every next day and also have to ensure good health. Maintaining a balance is very important therefore take sufficient rest, and consume a good diet.
How to Prepare for SSC JE Electrical Paper 1 and Paper 2
Candidate should plan their preparation for the SSC JE Electrical Paper 1 and Paper 2 simultaneously. Even though the syllabus for both papers is the same. It is important to note that the SSC JE Electrical Paper 1 is an objective type whereas the SSC JE Electrical Paper 2 is descriptive.
Therefore, candidates aiming for the SSC JE Electrical Paper 2 must also emphasise on the syllabus for SSC JE Electrical Paper 1. In paper 1 of SSC JE electrical basic understanding is checked, which would be highly helpful for SSC JE electrical paper 2 preparation.
How to Prepare for SSC JE Electrical Syllabus
SSC JE Electrical syllabus should be prepared wisely and thoroughly to score good marks. But when we say preparation of complete syllabus, it means aspirants should cover the four areas which are Learning, Practicing, Revising, and Testing. The candidate can implement all four points in a day or in a month depending on their capabilities. However, to effectively prepare the SSC JE Electrical syllabus candidates should take note of the following:
- At the time of starting SSC JE electrical syllabus preparation always make a timetable first.
- Make small and achievable targets.
- Practice questions from each topic.
- Revise topics from your short notes.
- Test your knowledge and try to improve every other day.
Important SSC JE Electrical Formulas PDF
Generally, candidates are suggested to make formula notes for revision purposes. To ease this process here we have provided subject-wise SSC JE electrical formula notes that have been provided below in the table.
Electrical and Electronic Measurements
Candidates can download the important formula SSC JE Electrical notes PDF from the links provided against every subject.
Important SSC JE Electrical Books
A good resource ease the preparation. Therefore, in the table below we have listed some of the important SSC JE electrical books for exam preparation. These books cover in-depth concepts as well as help in practising questions.
|Objective Electrical Technology||V.K Mehta|
|Objective Electrical Book||J.B Gupta|
|SSC JE Paper I (CPWD/CWC/MES) Electrical Engineering||GKP|
|SSC JE Previous Year Paper||Made Easy|
With the help of these books, candidates can score good marks which could help in securing a rank in SSC JE electrical exam.