How to Prepare for SSC CGL AAO Exam 2019-20? (Get Expert Tips) : SSC CGL AAO Exam is going to be conducted in the month of November. All those candidates who have cleared the cut off for SSC CGL AAO exam 2019-20 will be vying for the post and the competition is going to be really tough this time. In order to prepare yourself fully, you must know about the syllabus, exam pattern and the level of questions that are usually asked in the examination. In this article, we will cover some of the aspects related to the SSC CGL AAO exam preparation.
How to Prepare for SSC CGL AAO Exam 2019-20? (Get Expert Tips)
SSC CGL AAO Post is very popular among those preparing for SSC CGL exam owing to the factors that it is the only highest paid job (Grade pay-4800) and offers a gazetted post. The post was introduced in 2016. The SSC CGL AAO examination consists of 100 questions with a duration of 120 minutes. Each of the questions carries multiple choice.
The question paper carries 200 marks. Each question carries 2 marks and there is a provision of negative marking of 0.5 marks.
|Name of the Section||No. of Questions|
|Finance and Accounting||40|
|Economy and Governance||60|
Click here to check the complete SSC CGL AAO Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Now let us head towards the effective preparation strategy.
SSC CGL AAO Exam: Preparation Strategy
- Divide your preparation into two sections namely Finance and Accounting and Economy & Governance.
- Follow 11th & 12th Class NCERT books for both the sections. You can also refer to the Lipsey and Chrystal for economics.
- Focus more on current affairs related to economy and governance.
- Accounting Questions are generally scoring so do not overlook them rather gain a good command over these sections.
- Go through the microeconomics books to gather information for questions related to graph-related curves like the law of demand and supply.
- Complete the syllabus first and then practise AAO previous years questions.
- One can also refer to ICAIs website for the content.
- Do not overlook any news related to the Indian economy or finance.
- Mock tests are an integral part of any preparation. Attempt atleast 6-7 Mock tests and analyse your weak areas.
- Go through the books again to refer to any weak area of yours.
More from us:
Are you appearing for SSC CGL AAO 2019-20 Exam? If yes then we have a dedicated course for you in which we will prepare you for the upcoming SSC CGL AAO 2019-20 exam. So, don’t lose the opportunity to grab your govt job with the help of Gradeup. To start a free trial follow the link given below.
Gradeup Presents Green Card to your dream job. Get Unlimited Access to all Mock Tests on a single card. Hurry up!! Get your Green card and avail an extended validity of 2 months on a yearly pass.
Attempt subject wise questions in our new practise section' Click here
Download Gradeup, the best government exam app for Preparation
Gradeup today to score better!