Before we start, we would like to tell you some important points for Sikkim TET 2021.
Important points for Sikkim TET 2021
- Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test is an offline OMR based test.
- The time duration is 2 hrs 30 Mins.
- Paper 1 & paper II are having a total of 150 Questions with 150 Marks.
- The question papers will be based on Multiple Choice Questions types.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There is no negative marking against the wrong answer.
Tips for Sikkim TET Exam 2021
- It is important that you are well aware of the overall exam pattern of the Sikkim TET exam for which you are appearing.
- Attempt the paper and plan strategy to score 100+ marks than overall cut off.
- We know the level of the exam is not that much high, so try to score 100+ in the exam.
- Do not spend too much time on a particular question. It would be better to skip it and move on to the next if you are stuck on any question.
- Avoid random guessing in the exam. This will make you lose your hard-earned score.
- Stay calm and go through the question with a clear head. Don't freak out if you come across any difficult question in the exam.
Exam Strategy for Sikkim TET Exam 2021
1. Completely follow Sikkim TET Syllabus
- Sikkim TET Paper - I include Child Development & Pedagogy, Hindi, Urdu or, Sanskrit or English, EVS, Mathematics.
- Sikkim TET Paper - 2 includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Hindi, Urdu or, Sanskrit or English, Social Studies, Mathematics & Science.
2. Check your performance level and plan a strategy accordingly
- Attempt one mock test or practice test of Sikkim TET exam 2021 and note down the following things:
- The topics are extremely well at and getting good marks.
- Topics in which you require more practice and are not very poor. Give more time to those topics.
In the wake of noting down these things, without much of a stretch, you will get to know the topics which you need to attempt first in the exam.
3. Time Management
- Time management will play an important role in attempting a number of questions. Planning with a schedule is the ideal way to prepare for anything.
- Try not to waste even a single second on questions you are not sure about.
- Manage your time for the easy questions first, so that you can solve the questions which are time taking later.
4. Focus on your weak areas:
- You have to identify the area in which you are weak and require special enhancement in that area.
- Try to read & learn all basic concept & start practice on your weak area.
- In your strong area, you don't need to learn the basic concept only need to practice the questions.
3. Go through the Sikkim TET exams qualifying marks
- Try to attempt all 150 questions because there is no negative marking in the Sikkim TET 2021.
- Try to remember the general category need 90 out of 150 marks to qualify for the Sikkim TET exam.
- There is no sectional cut off so don't afraid of any subject.
Section-wise Tips for Sikkim TET 2021
Tips for Child Pedagogy Section:
- This section can be full of surprises for the aspirants by introducing some twist and turn.
- So, you have cleared all the concepts and theories, you will surely be able to score well.
- In the Sikkim TET exam, 30 questions are asked from the Child development and pedagogy section.
- Make handy notes of theories and laws. Revise it on daily basis.
- Revise previous year question papers as possible. This will give you an idea as to what to expect in the exam.
Tips for Language Section:
- To score well in the language section, you have to strengthen your reading habits.
- It is required to have proper grammar knowledge. It will help you in attempting your grammar part i.e., error correction, phrase replacement topics etc.
- Learn all the vocabulary rules so that you can attempt vocabulary question easily.
- Practice questions of synonyms, antonyms, words substitutions, proverbs etc.
Tips for Mathematical Section:
- This section is scoring and comparatively easy for those who are good at quantitative aptitude.
- Try to attempt easy questions based on topics like Number series, simplifications, LCM HCF etc.
- Maintain your speed and accuracy. Solve questions carefully and avoid silly mistakes.
Tips for Environmental Studies Section:
- Focus on the content provided in the books of NCERT. Revise the topics regularly.
- The teaching methodology of Environment studies is of great importance. Read the questions related to approaches.
- Topics like house, food, health and diseases are essential from the examination point of view so, try to attempt more and more quizzes on thee topics.
- Make sure to read the topics of Indian geography and chapter summary of all the topics thoroughly.
Tips for Subject Concerned Section:
- Refer to the subject textbooks of NCERT. However, it’s important to remember that, the questions that are asked may be of a higher class than the one you are teaching or intend to teach, i.e. Paper-II, from classes 9 and 10.
- Careful analysis of the previous years’ question papers will show you that some questions from each of these subjects have appeared in more than one paper.
- For starters, you must go through the syllabus for the exam very carefully. It’s a good idea to take a print out of the syllabus from the official CTET site, for ready reference. As the area to be covered is vast, you may have to go through the syllabus often to avoid deviating from the topics of study.
- Mark out some pet topics/questions by the frequency of their appearance in papers.
- Candidates need a practice quiz of this section and must practice previous year question. The essential topics of this section are - Observation/Experiment/Discovery (Method of Science), Approaches/Integrated Approach, Food & Nutrition, Text Material/Aids & Natural Science/Aims & objectives.
"Remember, accuracy & time management is the key to getting through this exam!"
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai!