IBPS PO/Clerk Exam – Huge Competition
Last year tremendous number of student appeared for IBPS PO/Clerk exam. This year the number of applicant figure is expected to increase. With the increase in the number of applicants, the competition has also increased. Thus, your preparation strategy becomes the key to make or break your chance to clear the IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk Exam.
“Less than 1% of the candidates are called for IBPS PO/Clerk interview.”
Dedication and smart preparation is a key for success in IBPS PO exam. While most of the students sitting for PO/Clerk Examination put in lot of effort towards exam preparation, good strategy acts as a differentiator between the successful and unsuccessful candidates.
IBPS PO and Clerk Exam Pattern
The IBPS PO/Clerk examinations is an objective exam which consists of Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation, English, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computers and Marketing questions.
Key Strategy to prepare for IBPS PO/Clerk Exam
The most important strategy is to time yourself while you are practicing test question for the exam. This tells you about how much time you are taking to solve particular type of question and also helps you determine your weak areas so that you can focus more on those areas. Here are few strategies which you can follow while practicing Quantitative Aptitude & Data Analysis and interpretation question
- Visual Estimation Technique – In some of the data analysis questions, visual representation provides clues to the answer, thus it is very important to analyze the figures and data properly.
- Approximation Technique – In some cases where lot of complex calculation is required, the approximation technique is good method to solve the question quickly. Rounding off numbers to get closest value to the options provided often gives you the answer to the question.
- For fractions questions, especially in the case of work time related questions, number of days is determined as denominator.
- For questions on efficiency of work, try converting the efficiency into percentage. This helps you in getting quick answers.
- While finding the square of numbers try finding the near numbers of which squares are known. For e.g. 41^2 , Add 40+41 to 1600 =1681
- Work on Improving the mathematical concepts you have studied from Class 8th to 10th. You can also download the mathematical guide to improve your Quantitative Aptitude Skills.
Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation Guide to Prepare for IBPS PO/Clerk Exam
IBPS PO/Clerk English section
- Practice quick reading – You can divide the lines into two three parts and focus on group of words rather than a single word while reading.
- Improve your vocabulary and grammar by memorizing words and its association.
- Read lot of books, blogs and newspaper and concentrate on the words which are difficult.
IBPS PO/Clerk Reasoning
Pictorial depiction of the question asked is the best strategy to solve reasoning questions
“It’s not easy to be among top 1% students. If you want to be one of them, try GradeStack IBPS PO/Clerk course by Career Power.”
IBPS PO/Clerk Exam is an online exam and thus it is important to register for IBPS PO Exam and IBPS Clerk Exam online test series and practice as much as possible. There are many online courses available for IBPS Exam. Apart from that, you can also prepare for the IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk Exam by Career Power through mobile based app like Gradestack which offer comprehensive SBI PO training. You can choose any of the course packages based on your requirement.
Commentswrite a comment