This is a wonderful opportunity for the Engineering students who are looking forward to making their career in one of the Maharatna PSU, which is the dream job of many engineering students. A proper preparation strategy must be followed by an individual to ace this exam and to have their name in the final selection list.
In this article we are going to discuss the proper preparation strategy for HPCL considering all the important factors and requirements of the exams, this will definitely help you to boost up your preparation and increase your confidence level.
Why There is a Need for a Preparation Strategy?
- Since every exam has its own exam pattern and requirements, although the subject may be the same but level and standards of questions vary from exam to exam.
- Earlier HPCL recruits through GATE but this year they are conducting their own exam, so this is a wonderful opportunity for those whose GATE score is not good but they want to have their career in the Maharatna PSU.
- Time is limited for the preparation and we have to give the maximum output So a preparation strategy is a must to cover the entire HPCL syllabus according to their importance and relevance from the exam point of view.
Best Preparation Strategy for the HPCL 2021 Exam
1. The preparation Strategy should be prepared according to the exam requirement and also considering the ones weak and strong point, which differs from person to person and should always be considered while preparing for any exam.
2. The selection process is based on the computer-based test consisting of technical and non-technical followed by group tasks and personal interviews. The first priority of any individual who is preparing for the exam is to clear the computer-based test, it has a total of 85% weightage in the entire selection process. Candidates should make a full-proof strategy to cover the entire syllabus according to the previous year pattern and their own weak and strong subject.
3. Computer Based Test will be of objective questions and there will be no negative marking.
- I. General Aptitude including English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test.
- II. Technical / Professional Knowledge includes questions related to the Educational background required for the applied position.
4. Apart from the Technical subject one has to prepare for General aptitude, it is all about the speed and accuracy to secure good marks in this section. You have to practice more and more questions to increase the speed and accuracy. the best thing is to give lots of test series and improve their weak areas and also have a command over strong points.
5. For technical portions, one should cover the week portion first and along with the revision of the strong portions. Speed and accuracy are very important for securing good marks and this can only be achieved by practicing more and more questions and giving test series on the regular basis.
6. Proper Revision of the subject, formula, and important concept is a must, so one must dedicate fixed timing for revision on the regular basis.
7. Short Notes while going through the chapters one must always make short notes which will consist of formulas, important theory, and concepts. This will help you to revise all the important concepts just before the exam and will give you confidence in the subject.
8. Test Series is a very important factor when you want to have a sure shot selection because it helps to improve your speed and accuracy which plays a vital role in the exam process.
9. You must take care of your health including emotional, physical and in this time of the pandemic, you should take all the preventive measures for your protection. It looks odd, but this plays a very important role because you can only work for your goals and dreams when you are healthy.
HPCL Recruitment Notification 2021, Check PDF
HPCL Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online Here
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai
Commentswrite a comment