CAT Preparation in 4 Months: Action Plan
The candidates must do the below tips to prepare for CAT in 4 Months.
- Spent enough time to complete the CAT Syllabus and try to complete it on time. So that you can get enough time for revision.
- It is recommended to join CAT Online Coaching and study groups. It will help you to interact with the other candidates. Additionally, you can keep in touch with the experts so that you can get instant responses to your queries.
- Learn shortcut tricks to solve math questions quickly and accurately.
- Solve previous years' CAT Question Papers lots of time to enhance your speed and confidence.
How to Prepare for CAT in 4 Months?
To do an effective 4 months CAT preparation plan, you should comprehend your position, weaknesses and strengths. Firstly, the candidates must clearly understand the latest CAT Exam Pattern to get an idea of the marking scheme, section-wise weightage, topics covered, and difficulty level. After that, check the syllabus and all the important chapters one by one and evaluate yourself. You can see that in the comprehension, verbal ability, DI, LR and QA, there are many chapters that you have studied at the school level. So, the main thing is you need to brush up on your previous knowledge considering the chapters that need to be covered to crack the CAT Exam. The next plan to prepare CAT in 4 Months should be to get a hold of the best CAT Books, which will cover all the chapters and exercises.
Prepare CAT in 4 Months: Month-Wise Study Plan
The candidates who are thinking of How to Prepare for CAT 4 Months must divide the time schedules equally to make a month-wise preparation. Note the table below to get an overview of 4 months study schedule to finish the important topics of this exam.
In this phase, the candidates need to segregate all the important topics into 3 categories: most important, tough, and selective.
Always focus on the most important topic first.
Clear your basics if you want to Prepare for CAT in 4 Months.
After, you have to cover the important topics and start answering the review questions.
Give first priority to the easy and solvable questions, as it will help you to save time.
Attend chapter-wise mock schedules to find your weak areas.
Keep on practising and revising the chapters you have prepared already.
Make flashcards for quick revisions before the exam date.
Focus on the topics you are weak, but do not neglect the chapters you are strong enough.
Take fill-length mock tests at least 4-5 times in a week.
Analyze your performance after every mock test so that you can not repeat the same mistakes again.
Note down and revise all the important formulas you have learned.
Consult BYJU'S Exam Prep faculties to clear your doubts, or you can attend various doubt-clearing sessions.
Do not forget to do revision, and try to utilize your free time for this.
In the last month, the candidates must not start anything new.
Revise all the learnt chapters at least 3 times to get a strong grip on it.
Take proper sleep before the exam day, eat a healthy diet, and meditate to stay relaxed and stress-free.
Expert Tips to Prepare for CAT in 4 Months
Below are some expert tips that will help you to prepare for CAT in 4 months.
- Solve last year's question paper: It is essential to solve question papers and sample papers lots of time after completing the syllabus. It will help the candidates to apprehend the types and context of the questions asked in the exam. Also, solve the chapter-wise exercises to get conceptual clarity for the chapters. Also, check CAT Cut Off.
- Attempt Mock Tests: Try to attempt BYJU'S Exam Prep CAT Mock Tests regularly. These tests are as per the latest exam pattern so that you can make your preparation in the best way.
- Join CAT Online Coaching: It will strategically help prepare for CAT in 4 months. Our faculties are always available to give the students instant support for their queries. Additionally, these classes are easily accessible and have flexible schedules. So that you can watch these videos anytime and anywhere at your convenience.
- Revise Regularly: Utilize your free time to revise the chapters you have already prepared during CAT Preparation. It will help you to remember the topics, chapters, facts, and important formulas. Apart from this, the daily revision will also help you to build confidence to prepare for CAT in 4 Months.
- Maintain Journals to make notes of all the important topics. It will help you to make quick revisions before the exam date.
- Read Newspapers Daily: It is important to follow newspapers daily to prepare for CAT in 4 months. Try to learn new words, which will help you grasp the Reading Comprehension for CAT well.
- Stay Calm and Relaxed: It is important to stay stress-free when preparing for CAT in 4 months. Do meditation daily to stay well and fit. Any kind of physical or psychological imbalance can lead to stressful circumstances on exam day.