What is the GATE Application Form 2022 Start & Last Date?
Candidates can check the GATE 2022 application form start and last dates here.
GATE 2022 Dates
GATE 2022 Notification Release Date
1st August 2021
GATE Application Form 2022 Start Date
2nd September 2021
Last Date of Submission of GATE 2022 application form
24th September 2021
Later Date to fill the application with the late fee
1st October 2021
Defective Applications will be displayed for correction
26th October 2021
Last date for rectification
1st November 2021
Last Date for change of Category, Paper
12th November 2021
GATE Admit Card
3rd January 2022
5th February 2022
Announcement of Result
17th March 2022
How to Fill GATE 2022 Application Form?
Before filling out the GATE 2022 application form, you must first register at the GATE portal. After creating the enrollment id and password, fill out the application form.
GATE 2022 Registration:
IIT Kharagpur has launched the GATE 2022 portal in which you can perform all the necessary actions related to GATE 2022. Check out the following article for a detailed registration process.
Data Required for Filling the GATE 2022 Online Form
Check out the list of information required to fill out and submit your application form.
- Personal information of Candidate:
Date of Birth
Personal mobile number
Parent's mobile number
- Address with PIN Code
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address with PIN code
- GATE paper(s)
- Choice(s) of GATE examination cities
- candidate’s photograph and signature with specified requirements
- Valid Photo Identity
- Scanned copy of Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable)
- Net-banking / debit card/credit card / wallet details for online fee payment
GATE 2022 Application Form Filling
After successfully registering in the GATE Portal, follow the below steps to fill out the application form.
- Go to the apply online page of GATE 2022
- Log in with the Enrollment id and password created during registration
- Tick the check box and click "Start Filling GATE 2022 Application Form."
- There 5 steps to be followed to complete the application form :
1. Exam Details
Fill in the following details and save them from proceeding to the next steps.
- Select the number of papers you want to appear in GATE 2022: One or Two
- Select the pieces name from the dropdown menu and confirm the paper codes
- Select the Examination country
- Select the Examination Cities as per your requirements
2. Personal Details
Cross-check the following details carefully as they can not be changed in the following steps.
- Enrollment ID.
- Name on the Admit Card.
- Verify your Email with the OTP sent to the Email.
- Verify the mobile number with the OTP sent to the mobile number.
- Choose your Date of Birth.
- Select your Gender, Nationality, and Category.
- Select Yes or No for PwD and Dyslexia Criteria.
- Select Country of Permanent Address.
- Select Valid Photo ID.
- Write the Name and Mobile number of the Parents or Guardian.
3. Correspondence Address
Type your correspondence Address in the following manner for further communication.
- Country and Pincode
- State or Union Territory
- Complete Address
4. Qualifying Degree Details
Provide the information about your degree so that you are eligible to sit for the GATE 2022 examination.
- College City Name
- College Registration or Roll Number
- Select your Degree Name
- The discipline of your Qualifying Degree
- Select whether you are graduated or not and your graduation year
- Your University and College Name
5. Uploading Documents
Now you have to upload the documents in the specified format to support the information provided in the previous stages.
- Recent Color Photograph
- Upload Signature
- Upload your photo ID
See the reference guidelines provided in the uploading tab to get an idea of the specified format. It is necessary to upload the documents in those formats to get accepted your application without any error.
- Save the application after uploading the documents and view it to cross-check the details again before submitting it.
- Finally, click Review and Submit to proceed to the next step.
- Put your E-Signature by writing your Name and Submit it to proceed to the Payment Method.
- Provide the OTP sent to the mobile number or email id.
- You can see the amount you have to pay and process the payment successfully.
- Now log in again to download the Application Form for further reference.
Accelerate your GATE 2022 preparations with Gradeup super and get unlimited access to all structured live courses and mock tests:
All the Best