Now let's discuss the pre-exam pattern first briefly.
No. of Questions
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
General & Financial Awareness
As you can see here that there are 4 sections in the exam. So you have to provide equal weightage to every section. Below we are going to share the preparation strategy for every section in a detailed way. Kindly check out the strategies.
Strategy to Crack SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam
Strategy to Prepare Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Apprentice Exam
- Learn tables up to 30
- Learn squares up to 50 cubes up to 20
- Learn percentage to fraction and fraction to percentage conversion up to 1/25
- Percentage, average, and ratio proportion are the basic chapters. So first try to clear the concepts of these chapters.
- Then go for the other chapters
- Learn some vedic math tricks for faster calculation
- Remember prelim is a game of speed with accuracy and mains is a game of conceptual clarity and patience.
- At last Pratice as many questions as possible.
- Simplification & approximation
- Quadratic equation
- Number series
- Percentage and ratio - the proportion
- Time- work, Pipe -cistern
Strategy to Prepare Reasoning Ability for SBI Apprentice Exam
- Remember this section requires only practice. Just clear basic concepts of important chapters and practice as many questions as possible to improve your understanding level in this section..
- 1st clear the concepts of syllogism, inequality, direction sense, blood relation, order, and ranking.
- Practice daily 2-3 puzzles.
- Coding decoding
- Blood relation
- Direction distance
- Alphanumeric series
Strategy to Prepare English Language for SBI Apprentice Exam
- For grammar, know the basic rules and then practice as many questions as possible. Do not try to cram all the rules.
- For vocab, read the daily newspaper and note down 10 new words and continue the process for the next 6 months.
- Practice one cloze test set and one para jumble set on a daily basis.
Strategy to Prepare General/Financial Awareness for SBI Apprentice Exam
- For static gk, practice MCQs from BYJU'S Exam Prep app.
- Read 4-5 months' current affairs before the mains exam.
- Revise the facts 2-3 times before the final exam.
- Capital and currency of countries
- The national park, dams, wildlife sanctuaries
- International organization and their head quarters
- Dance and festival of states
- RBI monetary policy
- Financial and money market
- Negotiable instruments
- Small finance and payment bank
- Financial institutions
- Digital banking
- Appointments and obituaries
- Schemes, agreements and MOUs
- Books and authors
- State and national affairs
IMPORTANT POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Mock tests play an important role in your final selection in SBI Apprentice exam.
- After covering basic chapters start attempting mock test series.
- Just attempting a mock test is not enough. Analysis of mock tests is as important as attempting.
- Understand your strong areas and try to maintain the level in those areas.
- Understand your weak areas and try to get better in those sections.
- Focus on important data like no of attempts, accuracy, and percentile.
- With a proper question selection strategy, you can avoid attempting difficult and time-taking questions. In this way, you can score very good marks without any wastage of time during exams.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Detailed Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Analysis.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to get selection.
All the best.