Let's first go through some of the handy tips to keep in mind before preparing for the Reasoning Ability section for the upcoming SEBI Grade A Phase-1 2022 exam.
Grasp Conceptual Clarity of Basic Chapters
- Conceptual clarity is very important to sail through in this section.
- Get in-depth knowledge of the SEBI Grade A syllabus.
- Make sure to build a strong fundamental foundation of the basic chapters like blood relation, inequality, syllogism, coding-decoding, etc.
- You may not expect any drastic change in the question pattern or level of the exam. But you have to prepare well for any type of situation.
- Practice fundamental chapters regularly.
- Go through the SEBI Grade A question paper to understand the type and pattern of questions asked in the previous year's exam.
You can practice the most expected questions for the SEBI Grade A exam in the Regulatory body Online Test series.
Do Regular Practice and Analysis
- Please do remember that practice makes perfect.
- You may fumble in the exam hall if you have just gone through the concepts in a casual manner without any proper practice.
- Go through the SEBI Grade A cut-off to know the previous year's cut-off and level of competition.
- Do attempt regular sectional tests and mock tests and analyze your strengths and weaknesses in order to avoid any mistakes in the exam hall.
- This will help you maintain a perfect balance between speed and accuracy in the actual exam hall.
- Try to practice for 30 minutes regularly.
Reasoning Topics for SEBI Grade A Phase-1 Exam 2022
In order to crack the SEBI Grade A Phase-1 exam, you need to excel in the reasoning section of the exam. You must know the name of the standard SEBI Grade A books to start your preparation in the right way. Now, let us have a look at the important topics that you need to prepare in the reasoning section for the SEBI Grade A Phase-1 exam 2022.
|Sr. No.||Name of Topic|
|5||Order & Ranking|
|7||Puzzles and seating arrangement|
Reasoning Preparation Tips for SEBI Grade A Phase-1 Exam
Let's discuss the preparation strategies for the above-mentioned chapters for the upcoming SEBI Grade A Phase-1 2022 exam. Kindly go through the chapter-wise tips and strategies to excel in this section.
1. Puzzles and Seating Arrangement:
- You can expect 1-2 puzzles in the actual exam.
- The puzzle needs your imagination and comprehension power. Sometimes students misinterpret the language used in the puzzle thereby wasting valuable time in the exam hall.
- You just need to solve 1-2 puzzles of different patterns on a regular basis.
- This is a very basic chapter in the Reasoning Ability section of Bank exams.
- Just go through the fundamental concepts and practice as many questions as possible.
- Only/Only a few forms of syllogisms can be asked in the SEBI Grade A Phase-1.
- You will be provided with 2-4 questions with 2-3 statements in each question. You just need to find out the correct inference from the given statements.
- Practice solving syllogism questions with the help of the Venn diagram. Once you understand the inherent concept and practice them thoroughly, it will be a cakewalk for you to solve these in the exam hall.
- You can expect 2-3 questions in this chapter.
- If you have practiced enough, you will get full marks in this chapter.
- Practice all the types of it like alphabet coding, letter coding, fictitious language-based, etc.
5. Blood Relations:
- Learn the basic concepts of blood relationships within a family.
- Use your own method to solve problems like a family tree, a plus-minus symbol to denote male and female, etc.
- Also, practice puzzle questions based on blood relations.
6. Direction Sense:
- This is the easiest chapter. You just need to solve some questions at home before the exam day.
- Practice various types of questions asked in this chapter by practicing many sectional as well mock tests.
7. Alphanumeric Series/Alphabet Test
- Questions from the Alphanumeric Series/ Alphabet test are frequently asked in SEBI Grade A Exams.
- These are the easiest topics.
|Attempt Daily Quiz: Reasoning Ability Quiz|
Related Useful Links
|SEBI Grade A Syllabus 2022||SEBI Grade A Cut-off|
|SEBI Grade A Question Papers||SEBI Grade A Salary|
If you are aiming to crack SEBI Grade A2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.