Every aspirant should use a systematic method to crack the Punjab State Cooperative Bank Exam 2021. Preparing without a clear goal is pointless. To assist you in your preparation, we've put together the most successful strategy used by top candidates to crack the Punjab State Cooperative Bank 2021 exam.
Nobody can deny that lakhs of people will appear for the Punjab State Cooperative Bank Exam 2021, with only a few of them making it through the entire selection process. So candidates are suggested to go through the complete article to know the strategy to crack the PSCB exam on 1st attempt.
Overview of the PSCB Recruitment 2021
Here we will discuss the overview of the PSCB Bank 2021. We are going to discuss the total no of vacancies, exam pattern, exam type, total marks, subjects included in the exam, etc. By going through the below-provided table, you will get to know all the important details in a short format.
|No of vacancies||856|
|Exam date||28 August 2021|
|Subject in Online exam||Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning ability, English language, Computer application, general awareness, Punjabi|
|Total time and marks||120 minutes and 100 marks|
|Marks allotted per question||1 mark|
|Type of exam||Online objective|
|Admit card||10-15 days before the exam|
Now let's discuss the exam pattern of Punjab State Cooperative Bank Exam 2021.
1. Online exam
2. Skill test (For Steno-typist post only & qualifying in nature)
3. Document verification
PSCB 2021 Exam Pattern
The below table shows the exam pattern of the clerk and steno-typist post of PSCB exam 2021.
General Awareness & Banking
Experts Strategy to Crack PSCB 2021 Exam in a Very First Attempt
1. Best Strategy to Prepare Reasoning for PSCB Exam
For every aspirant, the reasoning section is a bit difficult and challenging because it tests your presence of mind and ability to answer a question. Because the reasoning section covers such a broad range of topics, you must decide where to focus your time, energy, and efforts. Important topics for the Punjab State Cooperative Bank are listed below.
- Puzzles and Seating Arrangement
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
Understand the concepts and approach to a specific issue first. For free online classes or app sessions, go to the BYJU'S Exam Prep YouTube channel. Make study notes and jot down any significant concepts you come across. When you've finished with the essential areas, take a sectional mock test to evaluate what you've studied thus far.
2. Best Strategy to Prepare Quantitative Aptitude for PSCB Exam
For practically every candidate, the quantitative component is the most difficult. The important thing to note here is that you used a step-by-step approach. Learn the fundamentals first, such as percentage, average, and ratio-proportion.
- Simplification / Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Arithmetic chapters
For speedier calculations, learn numerous calculation strategies, including Vedic math tricks. Practice easy questions first, then moderate ones, and finally difficult level questions. Different types of DI, such as tabular, pi-chart, and caselet, should be practiced.
3. Best Strategy to Prepare English for PSCB Exam
The English part is the most important and underappreciated by applicants. Many students simply skip this portion in favor of maximizing their scores in other areas. However, given current exam trends, you won't be able to pass the exam by focusing on just 1-2 sections. All of the sections must be given equal weight. In English, there are two portions. The first is grammar, and the second is vocabulary.
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Match the column
- Error Spotting/Sentence Correction/Sentence Improvements
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Rearrangement/Para jumble
- Sentence Connector
- Sentence Completion
Go over the rules for grammar first. Remember that you won't be able to memorize every rule. All you have to do now is go over each rule with an example. Your memory will gradually recall all of the rules.
To improve your vocabulary or word power, read an English article and make a list of the new words that you learned from it. Keep in mind that you should continue this process alone for at least 6 months.
4. Best Strategy to Prepare GA & Computer for PSCB Exam
The term "general knowledge" in itself is a vast topic. The most common question most of you have when studying for this section is where to begin. Here are our Expert Tips to Prepare for the General Awareness Section in PSCB clerk and steno-typist Exams, so you don't miss any important topics.
- Current Affairs
- Static awareness
- Banking and Economy awareness
- Computer awareness
(A) Current Affairs
- National/International Appointment
- Award Functions
- New government schemes
- States in news
- Prominent institutes in news
- The rank of India in various Index
(B) Static Awareness
- Names of Wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks
- Names of Stadiums
- Names of Stadiums
- Names of Countries, Currencies and their Capitals
- Names of Governors and Chief Ministers
- Important Days and their themes
(C) Banking and Economy Awareness
- The merger of banks
- small finance bank and payment bank
- New policies introduced by the government
- Capital market
- Money market
(D) Computer Awareness
- Microsoft office
- Computer software and hardware
- Computer memory
Here are some important links for preparation:
Expert Tips to Crack Punjab State Cooperative Bank 2021 Exam
- First focus on the fundamental chapters of every section.
- Go for the difficult chapters of each section after fully covering the basic chapters.
- Effective mock test analysis is the most important part of the mock test preparation procedure.
- Mock tests are really useful in determining your final choice. Keep track of how many mock tests you've done for the PSCB 2021 exam.
- You must maintain track of important information including the number of attempts, accuracy, and percentile.
- Keep track of your accuracy and percentile on a regular basis while taking mock tests.
This was all about the Punjab State Cooperative Exam strategy to clear the exam. If you have any doubt regarding preparation, kindly put your query in the comment box.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop destination18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Test series are designed by Exam Experts based as per the Latest Pattern.
- All India Rank and In-depth Performance Analysis.
Best of Luck!
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.
Commentswrite a comment