The BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) HQ is located at Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra, is Indias largest nuclear research centre. It is a dream of many engineers to work in BARC and for this cracking BARC interview for Electronics and Communication is very important.
BARC is one of the largest research centres in India with different development and infrastructure of nuclear science, It has wide areas of engineering life & different applications of nuclear energy in India. So they want an engineering graduate who has depth knowledge of their concerned branch. Here you are provided with the tips to crack Barc ECE interview.
BARC releases applications for BARC Scientific Officer every year engineering graduates in the field of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Civil and Instrumentation for training in two courses and after the successful completion of these courses, the candidates offered jobs in BARC as Scientific Officer ‘C’ in one of the DAE units or Atomic Energy Regulatory Board. In the selection process, the Interview plays an important role, read the full article to get BARC ECE preparation tips.
BARC Exam Pattern
The BARC ECE online entrance Exam is a test to check the understanding and application of various concepts related to the concerned branches of the candidates.
- The mode of the BARC exam is Online and the medium of paper is only English.
- The objective type questions are asked with both multiple-choice questions Multiple select questions.
BARC Interview for Electronics & Communication:
- The BARC interview for Electronics & Communication plays a key role in the selection process for BARC. And BARC interview is an interesting phase where candidates face one to one discussions with each panel member.
- Candidates are shortlisted as per their performance in the Online Entrance Exam of BARC or GATE Exam.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview.
- The candidate's abilities are judged during the interview by giving ample amount of time as well as hints to think and answer.
- The level of questions asked depends on the answer to your previous question.
- The pattern of the BARC interview for Electronics & Communication is to test your knowledge in your respective domain.
- They will analyse your way of approaching the problem. So, give your answer in a structured way avoid denying directly.
- The interviewer will ask for your favourite subject and most of the questions will be directed from that particular subject.
- The interview is conducted in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- The selected candidates will become Scientific Officer.
Important Topics of BARC Interview for Electronics & Communication
So the Interview is the crucial part and you need to prepare well. For Electronics and Communication students, as per the BARC syllabus the subjects from where the most of questions arise:
- Analog and Digital electronics
- Electronic devices and circuits
- Measurement and Instrumentation
- Control system
- Signals and systems
Tips to Crack BARC ECE Interview
Here are some preparation tips to crack BARC ECE Interview, a candidate must keep these pointers in mind during the interview.
- Stay Calm. Greet well to everyone and keep a slight smile all the time on your face. It will definitely help you maintain your confidence.
- You need to prepare at least any four subjects thoroughly from basics to complex, for which the concepts should be at your fingertips.
- Select a core subject such as Analog Electronics or EDC or Control System or Communication System etc, for interview preparations.
- They will ask you questions about the subjects you are comfortable with so prepare accordingly.
- The BARC interview for Electronics & Communication will begin with simple questions to check your basics and then gradually it will go up to a complex level.
- There might be questions on plotting graphs and responses of the system which they will ask you to draw and ask like why the shape of the graph is like this etc.
- Brush up your basics about Electronics and Communication as well as mathematics.
- The interviewer will also ask about your final year project. So be prepared with all the possible questions related to your project,
Some Important BARC Interview Questions for ECE
- What type of control system is used in refrigerators and geysers?
- What is a proportional controller and draw its circuit diagram?
- Advantages of PD controller?
- What is CMRR and slew rate in opamp?
- Condition of stability?
- What are rectifiers? Draw its circuit and waveform?
- Which devices can be used for rectifiers?
- Draw the graph of high Q and low Q factors?
- the question related to the second-order system?
- Types of systems and control actions
- Draw a control system for a tank. Condition is that if water becomes more than 80% then water starts flowing outside through a valve and if water becomes less than 20% then it starts filling the tank.
- What type of control system is used to reduce the external noise?
Other Important information for BARC Electronics Students
BARC Scientific Officer EC 2021
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai.
Commentswrite a comment