ACC 2022 Exam Preparation Tips: The most profound question for the soldiers (non-officers) who want to become future officers is how to pass the Army Cadet College (ACC) exam on the first try. Army Cadet College is a branch of the Indian Military Academy that prepares serving soldiers in becoming commissioned officers in the Indian Army.
To assist you with your ACC exam preparations, we have written a detailed answer to your question on how to crack the Army Cadet College (ACC) Exam in the first attempt to increase your chances of selection. In this article, we will discuss all about tips to score good marks in ACC 2022 Exam.
The Army Cadet College (ACC), located in Dehradun, is part of the Indian Military Academy. Candidates are chosen based on a written exam, an SSB interview, as well as a medical test. The Army Cadet College trains soldiers from the Army, Navy and Air Force to become commissioned officers in the Indian Army. Because the selection process has become more competitive, candidates must understand how to prepare for ACC (Army Cadet College).
Best Tips to Crack the ACC 2022 Exam in First Attempt
Because of the high demand for the job position, the level of competition for the shortlisting of soldiers for the Army Cadet College has consistently increased. This is why it is critical to assist you with ACC 2022 exam preparation so that you can improve your chances of being selected. Without expert advice & recommendations, any exam preparation is incomplete. As a result, we have chosen to provide you with some critical expert tips and recommendations that will not only essentially improve your exam preparations but will also organize your time and how to go about it.
Let us now examine how to prepare for Army Cadet College (ACC):
Determine your Eligibility for Army Cadet College
A candidate must be between the ages of 20 & 27 and have served for at least two years as a soldier. He must have passed the 10+2 level examination or an equivalent examination recognized by the govt. He should have passed the ACC written examination and could be married or not.
Learn About the Army Cadet College Exam Pattern
Going through an examination pattern is especially important for understanding how questions are formed and what the marking scheme of the paper is. The Army Cadet College selection process consists of three stages: the ACC written examination, the SSB interview, and the medical test. The written examination is made up of four papers:
- Paper 1 – GMAT (General Mental Ability Test): This section will be divided into three parts: verbal reasoning ability, nonverbal reasoning ability, as well as numerical reasoning ability.
- Paper 2 – CGAT (Current & General Awareness Test): There will be 150 objective-type questions in this section. Each is worth two marks.
- Paper 3 – Interactive Communicative English (ICE): This section will be divided into two parts: Part I & Part II. Part I will consist of 120 objective-type questions, and Part II will consist of 180 descriptive-type questions.
- Paper 4 – ACT (Academic Content Test): There will be 150 objective-type questions in this section. Each question will be worth two marks. This section will be divided into three sections: Mathematics, General Science, as well as Humanities.
You can also check ACC Entry Exam Pattern to get clarity about the exam pattern of GMAT, CGAT, ICE, ACT sections of the ACC Entry exam.
Examine the Syllabus Thoroughly
- The syllabus for the Army Cadet College (ACC) written examination is possibly the most important piece of information you will need to organize and plan your exam preparation.
- The ACC Syllabus 2022 will properly assist you in recognizing which themes to focus on more and which subjects to treat delicately because they are less important.
- You can then sensibly arrange the syllabus with your examination scheduled to successfully complete the ACC Syllabus on time, leaving plenty of time for revision later.
Create a Preparation Schedule for Yourself
- It is especially significant to organize your studies so that you do not waste time studying anything. When creating an exam routine, the emphasis should be on allocating equal amounts of time to each paper.
- As a result, you must ensure that each paper (Paper 1, 2, 3, & 4) receives equal time. You must concentrate on all papers because they are worth a total of 300 marks.
- You must devote at least 9 hours of your day to completing such a large syllabus for the ACC examination. A 10-hour daily exam schedule for four weeks is provided below.
It is Critical to Revise on a Regular Basis
- As soon as you have finished your Army Cadet College (ACC) syllabus 2021, you must begin revising what you have already completed. To have an effective revision, you should mark the areas where you believe you need more practice & begin your revision from there. Another effective way to revise is to visit websites that provide accurate mock tests for ACC exams.
- Mock tests can help you gain first-hand experience with the actual exam. You can gain a better understanding of the examination pattern & marking scheme. Mock test results are also very detailed. As a result, it can assist you in determining which areas require additional attention.
- Solving previous year's question papers is also another effective way of revising the ACC syllabus and enhancing your time management skills so that you can complete the lengthy ACC exam paper on time.
Procure the Best Books
- Today's market is flooded with books, and the increased options have put candidates in a bind. All of the materials are not worthwhile of your time.
- You should only use study materials that are high in quality and also have content that is up to date with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- You should avoid referring to a plethora of books on a single topic because it will only waste your time and confuse you even more. Choose the best ACC Exam books, even if they are less well-known.
By following these 6 steps regularly you will be definitely able to crack ACC Exam in first attempt. Just be regular and stay determined to your goals. Also, clearing the written exam is not enough, you have to prepare for the SSB interview from day 1. You can also check the most important Questions asked in SSB Interview here.
|SSB and AFSB Interview Centers List, Difference and Exams for Interview|
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App