Types of Forest Distribution
The forests in India are distributed in the following categories: Reserved Forests, Protected Forests, and Unclassed Forests.
- Reserved Forests: The most restricted area of the forests which are constituted and controlled by the government are called reserved forests.
- Protected Forests: The forest areas that are protected by the Forest Department from any further depletion are referred to as protected areas.
- Unclassed Forests: The forest areas and wastelands that belong to both private and government individuals and communities are known as unclassed forests.
- A few subjects in various Lists of the Indian Constitution are given here. Group them under the Union, State, and Concurrent Lists. a) Defence b) Police c) Agriculture d) Education e) Banking f) Forests g) Communications h) Trade i) Marriage
- Briefly Explain the Greek War of Independence.
- Consider the Following Facts About a Country and Decide if You would Call it a Democracy. Give Reasons to Support your Decision.
- Describe the Circumstances Leading to the Outbreak of Revolutionary Protest in France