Lieutenant in Indian Army
Aspirants can become Lieutenant in Indian Army in a variety of ways. Lieutenants will not only receive a sizable salary but also enticing benefits like health insurance, housing, transportation exemptions, PF, and many more. Through the NDA, TES Entry, NCC Special Entry, CDS, and TGC Entry, one can join the Indian Army as a Lieutenant. The steps you can take to become Lieutenant in Indian Army are described here.
- Become Lieutenant in Indian Army through NDA - To pass the NDA Exam and enroll in the program is one of the simplest methods to become Lieutenant in Indian Army. A general ability test plus a paper on mathematics will make up the entrance exam. Candidates who pass the written exam must then go before the Services Selection Board (SSB), where their general intelligence and psychological aptitude will be assessed. Candidates who succeed in both interview stages will be qualified to join the NDA. Candidates must also pass the entrance exam and satisfy all other eligibility conditions, including age restrictions and physical and medical standards. You receive a permanent commission and a Lieutenant commission after completing the training.
- Become Lieutenant in Indian Army through TES Entry - Candidates who have successfully completed the Class 10+2 or equivalent exam are eligible to apply for the Technical Entry Scheme and become lieutenants in the Indian Army. The Indian Army publishes announcements for the TES Recruitment every year in May or June and October or November. Men between the ages of 16.5 and 19.5 who passed their 10+2 exams with a science score of at least 70% are eligible to enrol for TES. For TES admission, there is no written test, and candidates are only chosen based on their merit. If they pass the initial screening, students might go through a five-day SSB Interview and medical examination. Candidates who pass the course earn a degree in engineering and a lifetime commission as a Lieutenant.
- Become Lieutenant in Indian Army through CDS - This is the best route for you if you recently graduated and have made the decision to enlist as a Lieutenant in the Indian Army. To become a Lieutenant, all you need to do is show up for the CDS exam, go to the IMA training, and pass. The CDS Exam is an offline test that is given by UPSC representatives. Only objective question types will be used in the exam. Candidates will be contacted for an SSB interview if they pass the exam. You will need to get a medical exam if you are chosen for the SSB interview. You can become Lieutenant in Indian Army after completing the IMA training.
- Through University Entry Scheme for Engineering Students - Through the University Entry Scheme, engineering students who aspire to serve as Lieutenant in Indian Army can do so. Under the university admissions process, there is no written test. Every year, the UES recruitment announcement is typically made in the month of May. Candidates will be contacted for an SSB interview after the application screening process is complete. Any candidates chosen for the SSB interview will be contacted to undergo a medical exam. The officials will publish the merit list in accordance with the results of the medical exam and interview. The candidates will be permanently commissioned into the Indian Army with the rank of Lieutenant after training is complete.
- Become Lieutenant in Indian Army through TGC Entry - This option is available to engineering aspirants who want to enlist as Lieutenant in Indian Army. The Technical Graduate Course notification is often released by the officials in May or November. Candidates for the Technical Graduate programme may also apply if they are in their last year of study or have already earned their degree. Candidates who pass the medical examination and are selected for the SSB interview must adhere to all medical standards. Candidates that are chosen for the TGC Recruitment process must go through a year of IMA training before they can enlist in the Indian Army as Lieutenants.
A Lieutenant is a company-grade officer in the Indian Army. In the majority of armies around the world, it is the top rank. He is responsible for leading a platoon, a smaller group of soldiers. He is accountable for completing several boards of officers as members or presiding officers who are subject to board demands. Lieutenant in the Indian Army commands his troop both at the formation level and during professional sporting events held by the battalion.
How to Become Lieutenant in Indian Army?
One may enlist in the Indian Army as a Lieutenant through the NDA, TES Entry, NCC Special Entry, CDS, and TGC Entry. There are two ways to enlist in the Indian Army as a lieutenant. You can apply for the post after finishing your 12th grade or after graduating. A Lieutenant in the Indian Army does tasks under the corporate commander's supervision and in accordance with his or her goals. Few JCOs and alternative men work for him.