How Many NAT Questions are in the GATE Exam?
The examination mode for GATE is a 3-hour-long computer-based test (CBT), and GATE exams also include 29 papers as of 2022. The total number of questions in each piece is 65, where 10 are from the General Aptitude section and 55 questions from the subject.
|No. of NAT Questions Asked in GATE 2022 in Various Branches|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)|
No MSQ questions were asked, along with 33-MCQ and 22-NAT questions.
|Civil Engineering (CE)||There were 35 MCQ, 7 MSQ, and 23 NAT questions asked on the paper|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||There were 5 MSQs (multiple select), 25 MCQs (multiple choice questions), and 35 NAT (Numerical Answer Type) questions.|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)|
There were 14 MSQ, 18 NAT, and 33 MCQ questions on the paper.
|Computer Science Engineering (CS)|
There were 15 MSQ, 16 NAT, and 24 MCQ questions asked on the paper.
How is knowing, How Many NAT Questions are in GATE Exams, Helpful?
Comprehending the question paper format helps the candidates prepare more effectively for examinations like GATE, a 3-hour-long computer-based test that includes NAT (numerical answer type) questions.
- You can comprehend how to prepare for the exams more effectively after knowing how many NAT questions are in GATE exams.
- You will also discover all the help such as the GATE syllabus, books and previous year papers and particulars about the exams at BYJU’S EXAM PREP.
Online Classroom Program
- ESE and GATE CE Online Classroom Program
- ESE and GATE ME Online Classroom Program
- ESE and GATE ECE Online Classroom Program
- ESE and GATE EE Online Classroom Program
- GATE CSE Online Classroom Program
Avail Test Series