List of Sustainable Development Goals
The following is a list of the Sustainable Development Goals:
- Put an end to poverty in all its manifestations worldwide.
- Achieve food security, increase nutrition, and advance sustainable agriculture to end hunger.
- Ensure everyone lives a healthy life and fosters well-being at all ages.
- Make sure all students have access to high-quality, inclusive education, and encourage possibilities for lifelong learning.
- Obtain gender parity and give all women and girls more power.
- Everyone has access to affordable, dependable, sustainable, and modern energy.
- Make sure that everyone has access to water and sanitation that is managed sustainably.
- Promote full and productive employment, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, and decent work.
- Construction of robust infrastructure, encouragement of inclusive and sustainable industrialization, and encouragement of innovation.
- Make urban areas and habitations inclusive, secure, robust, and sustainable.
- Ensure sustainable patterns of production and consumption.
- To combat climate change and its effects, take immediate action.
- Keep the oceans, seas, and marine resources in check and use them sustainably.
- Protect, restore, and encourage sustainably managed forests, conserving terrestrial ecosystems, reversing desertification, halting land degradation, and preserving biodiversity.
- Promote inclusive and peaceful societies for sustainable development, ensure everyone has access to justice, and create inclusive institutions at all levels.
- Bolster implementation strategies and revitalize international collaboration for sustainable development.
How many indicators are there in sustainable development goals?
There are 247 indicators in all sustainable development goals. But for various purposes, a few indications are repeated. There are, consequently, 231 different SDG indicators.