Hill Stations in Maharashtra
- The hills and mountains had a special place in our hearts since childhood. Remember, as a child, how we all used to draw a house by the river and a house with mountains in the background! Many poets and writers in Europe have been inspired by the sun, but for their Indian counterparts, they are mountains.
- From our many pilgrimages on the tops of the mountains to the Bollywood romances that bloom in the mountains through many musical and scenic songs.
- The hills take as high as your soul! And of course, there is the pleasantness of the weather that we always associate with our many hill stations that offer complete relief from the daily grind of pollution and urban life.
Check out the top hill stations in Maharashtra from the following:
- Lonavla Hill Station is one of the most famous hill stations near Mumbai and Pune.
- Numerous waterfalls, caves, trekking, and hiking points make it a favorite destination for adventure lovers and nature lovers.
- And being a part of the Sahyadri mountain ranges offers some magnificent views.
- Many picnic spots near Lonavala are a must-visit in this beautiful place.
Check out the detailed information about Lonavala hill station from the following table:
Things to do
How to reach
Places To Stay
Best Time To Visit
Places To Visit
- With lush green Sahyadri, Matheran Hill Station is one of the most panoramic and peaceful hill stations near Mumbai.
- It pleases travelers with a clean and refreshing atmosphere.
- It is the only eco-friendly hill station in Maharashtra, certified by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, and the only automobile free hill station in India.
To know more about the Hill Stations in Maharashtra, download the PDF from the given link:
To access the content in Marathi, click here:
More From Us: