Answer: Solid has the maximum attraction force between the molecules.
Solid is a rigid structure having a definite shape and size. However, they can be deformed by applying a large external force on them. Some properties of solid objects are as follows:
- The ability of a solid object to regain its original size and shape when the applied force is removed is called elasticity.
- Rigidity property in solid objects refers to their fixed positions which means they only oscillate about their mean positions.
- In solids, intermolecular distances are short and strong.
- They are incompressible and have definite mass, volume, and shape.
- The objects in which the arrangement of constituent particles has only short-range order are called amorphous solids.
_______ has the maximum attraction force between the molecules.
Solid has the maximum attraction force between the molecules. It is one of the four fundamental states of matter. The molecules in it are closely packed together.
Commentswrite a comment