Haryana Police SI 2021 Preparation Tips
It is very important to know all the aspects related to the Haryana Police SI examination before beginning with the preparation as it helps assess fast pacing and concluding the preparation. For the post of Haryana Police SI has four stages of recruitment.
- Knowledge Written Test (80 Marks)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Additional Qualification/Miscellaneous (20 Marks)
Complete understanding of the Haryana Police SI exam pattern and the syllabus of examination helps prepare and excel better, so is true with the Haryana Police SI.
Following are the tips to strategise and prepare better for the HSSC SI examination:
- Follow the trend: It is crucial to go through the detailed Haryana Police SI exam pattern of the examination. It is important to aware of the pattern like the number of questions asked in different papers, marking scheme, timing, mode of paper, etc. It helps a candidate plan & prepares in a better way.
The below table will give you all details regarding Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern 2021.
Number of questions
General Studies, Science, Current affairs, Reasoning, Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades, etc.
- This test comprises 80% weightage of the recruitment process.
- It will be a 90 minutes exam of 80 marks.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual.
- There will be a minimum (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computers.
- Revision is the Best friend: It is very much necessary to revise the topics you have covered completely. The revision of Haryana Police SI should ideally be started with prepared notes, mock tests, previous year papers, etc.
Power of previous year paper: Analysing past year Haryana SI papers is important to get hold of the topics that are frequently asked in any examination. This is the smartest way to prepare for the Haryana SI exam rather than the conventional subject-wise manner.
- Prepare: Till date, we have posted many quizzes on our platform which are comprising of previous year paper questions along with the solutions. So, it is advised that at least just go through every single question and see what's the correct answer because many times the questions are in the same pattern only the values are changed.
- Practice makes you perfect: Practice and Revision are the keys to success. Refer solved papers of previous years and whenever needed, seek help from them. Keep practising until you are confident.
- Prepare your own notes: When you prepare notes by yourself, the concept becomes more understandable. Revise all the formulas and solve questions based on those formulas. In this short time, you can rely on short notes.
- Do not use loads of reference books: Before going to the examination, be thorough with the basics. Basically, Haryana Police SI is all about testing students conceptual knowledge and how good they can apply that knowledge in solving questions.
- Time Management: One major essential factor is Time management. You will have 1.5 hours to solve 100 questions means less than a minute for one question. Take as many as a mock test to manage your time well. If the question is too time-consuming, one must move to the next. Fix 30-40 seconds for every question.
- Health is Wealth: Taking exams such as Haryana Police SI can be stressful at times. Avoid taking too much stress, else you will only disturb your health. Be cool and calm while giving the exam. It is important to have a balanced nutritious diet and don’t forget to go outside for fresh air.
- Keep Calm and Keep moving: Be calm throughout the paper and keep moving from question to question. Ensure that you get to the end of the paper
More from us