HAL Teacher Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check the details of the important dates HAL Teacher Recruitment 2022 here:
|Organization Name||HAL Education Committee|
|Total Number of Vacancies||37|
|Notification Releasing Date||12th May 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||28th May 2022|
HAL Teachers Vacancies 2022:
The vacancy details mentioned in the notification are as follows for the different subject teachers.
|Sr. no.||Subject||No. of vacancies|
|10||Music, Art & Craft||1||-||-|
HAL Teachers Salary PRT, TGT, PGT
The salary structure is not so defined in the notification but the consolidated salary per month has been mentioned for all the teaching posts.
- PRT - The primary teacher responsible for teaching classes from 1st to 5th will be allocated a salary of Rs. 10,000/-
- TGT - The trained graduate teacher is responsible for teaching classes 6th to 8th and the salary allocated to TGT teachers will be Rs. 12,000/-
- PGT - The postgraduate teacher is responsible for teaching classes from 11th to 12th and the salary allocated to TGT teachers will be Rs. 15,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for HAL School Teacher
The candidate must be eligible to apply for HAL School Teacher. Following are the HAL School Teacher eligibility:
- Kannada, PRT - Graduate in/with Kannada as one of the main subjects in all 3 years and B.Ed with Kannada as one of the teaching methods
- Hindi, TGT & PRT - Graduate in/with Hindi as one of the main subjects in all 3 years and B.Ed. with Hindi as one of the teaching methods. Preference will be given to candidates with Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Graduation along with Hindi
- English, TGT & PRT -Graduate in/with English as one of the main subjects in all 3 years and B.Ed. with English as one of the teaching methods.
- Maths, TGT & PRT - Graduate in/with Maths as one of the main subjects in all 3 years and B.Ed with Maths as one of the teaching methods
- Science, TGT & PRT - Graduate in/with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) OR Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) in all 3 years and B.Ed with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology (Zoology/ Botany) as one of the teaching methods
- Social Studies, TGT - Graduate with two subjects out of History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Geography OR Hons. Graduate with History or Political Science or Geography as a main subject and B.Ed with any one subject as the teaching method mentioned in Graduation
- Chemistry, PGT - Post Graduate in Chemistry and B.Ed. with Chemistry as one of the teaching methods.
- Computer Science, PRT - B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/IT OR M.Sc in Computers/ IT OR MCA/ BCA
- Physical Education, PRT - Graduate/ Diploma in Physical Education from a recognized University
- Music, PRT - Graduate in/with Music from an Institute recognized by AICTE/University.
- Art & Craft, PRT - Graduate with Drawing and Painting /Art/Fine Art with min. 2 yrs full-time diploma from a recognized university
- Librarian, PRT - B.Lib/ M.Lib OR Graduate/Post Graduate with Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University
- Counsellor, PRT - Graduate/Post Graduate in Psychology OR Post Graduate in Child Development OR Graduate/Post Graduate with Diploma in Career Guidance and Counseling.
Age Limit of the HAL School Teacher 2022:
The aspirants applying for the HAL recruitment 2022 should understand the age limit criteria before applying for the different posts. The candidate must not be more than the maximum age limit as 31.03.2022. There are no minimum age limit criteria for the applicants. However, the minimum age limit is described as below:
|Sr. No.||Post||Maximum Age Limit (as of 31.03.2022)||Minimum Age Limit|
|1||PRT||45 years||21 Years|
How to Apply Online for HAL Teacher Recruitment 2022?
The online registration process for HAL Teaching Recruitment 2022 was activated on 12th May 2022 on the official website @https://hal-india.co.in/. Candidates can apply through the direct link provided in this article or you can visit the official site and follow these below steps:
- Go to the official website of HAL from the link provided above.
- Candidates may apply by downloading the Application proforma available on the HAL website (www.hal-india.com) and VSV website (www.vsvidyalaya.in).
- Candidates must forward the scanned copies of duly filled in application proforma and self-attested copies of testimonials pertaining to candidate qualification and experience to Principal, V S Vidyalaya in the school email email@example.com.
- Eligible and Interested persons can apply for HAL Teacher Recruitment 2022 in the prescribed application format on or before 28 May 2022. Candidates can download the prescribed application from the link given below:
HAL 2022 Teacher Selection Process:
- The selection process will be done through an interview for teaching posts.
- The date, time and venue of the Demo and interview will be intimated only to the short-listed candidates.
HAL 2022 Teacher General Criteria:
- The candidate should be fluent in English with sound phonetics.
- The candidate should be computer savvy.
- It is mandatory to know that only shortlisted candidates may be called for interviews (Written / Demo teaching/Viva-voice).
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)