Candidates can check important dates, selection process, eligibility conditions etc. below in this article.
How can I get PhD at Gurukula Kangri University?
The Gurukula Kangri University announces the procedures for the M.Phil/Ph.D admission application form. Anyone interested in a PhD can request an application form before July 31st, 2021.
- Candidates will be selected through the entrance examination.
- Online Application Form may be submitted on the official website www.gkv.ac.in or click on the link provided below to get to the application page directly.
- Payment of the application form can be completed in online mode or offline mode.
Gurukula Kangri University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
Last date for applying online
31st July 2021 (midnight)
PhD/M.Phil Application fee
PhD/M.Phil Application fee (at the time of interview)
|Rs 1000/- (non-refundable)|
Last date of the DRC meeting
|31st August 2021|
|Last date for admission to PhD coursework||15th September 2021|
|Date of commencement of PhD course work classes||16th September 2021|
Gurukul Kangri University Application Form 2021 for PhD Admission
Online application process
Step 1: Go to the official website www.gkv.ac.in and click Admission on top and click on "apply online" (or click on the link below to go to the portal directly).
Step 2: Scroll down the page, select your course and click on "online registration".
Step 3: The form will be opened, make sure you fill in every required area and check it before submitting.
Step 4: Upload the photo and pay the fee.
Step 5: After the final submission, make sure to take a printout of the final application form for future references.
Offline Application process
- Application form, Information Brochure for admission to PhD programme (Full time/Part-time) can be obtained from the office of Registrar, Gurukula Kangri (Deemed to be University), Haridwar by paying Rs. 500/- in cash or by sending a demand draft of Rs.500/- to the same address.
- The demand draft should be in favour of "Registrar, Gurukula Kangri (Deemed to be University)'' payable at Haridwar. Application form can also be downloaded from www.gkv.ac.in.
- A duly filled and signed application form should be sent to the office of Registrar, Gurukula Kangri (Deemed to be University), Haridwar on or before 31st July 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Gurukul Kangri University PhD Admission
- PhD candidates must have a master's degree in the main subject / related discipline or a professional degree equivalent to a master's degree announced by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with total marks of not less than 55% or equivalent scores in the UGC of 7 points system "B" (or Follow the equivalent score in the point system of the scoring system).
- For candidates who fall into the SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer / PWD categories with different capacity) and other categories, the score should be allowed a relaxation of 5%, or the level of relaxation equivalent to UGC / Government decision. Occasionally in India, or those who obtained a master's degree before September 19, 1991.
- Note: A candidate holding Acharya Degree in allied subjects which are given in Table-1 with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognised University/Institution shall also be eligible for registration in PhD degree in Veda, Sanskrit, Philosophy & Yoga subjects.
Direct Admission of the candidate for the PhD program:
Candidates who meet one of the following requirements can be considered for direct admission to the doctoral program.
- Candidates who have passed the NET-JRF / NET / SLET /SET/GATE/M.Phil exam. The GATE / SET / SLET certificate must be valid on the last application date.
- Candidates for teacher scholarship were selected in the Quality Improvement Program (QIP) / Teacher Development Program (FDP) / Teacher Improvement Program (FIP).
- The reservation for students who belong to the other underprivileged (OBC) / scheduled caste (SC) / scheduled tribe (ST) / disabled (PWD) in the economically weaker segment (EWS) is based on the policy reservation granted by the government from India.
|OBC||27% (Non-creamy layer)|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
|PWD (Person with Disabilities)||5%|
|Staff Ward (GKDU)#||20%|
#For Staff Ward of Gurukula Kangri (Deemed to be University)
Gurukul Kangri University PhD Courses & Seats
Check the list of ph.d seats In Gurukula Kangri University below. These are the Gurukula Kangri University PhD courses available for the academic year. Gurukula Kangri University PhD Admission Seats 2021 is mentioned below.
|Subject||No. of seats|
|Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology||01|
|Zoology & Environmental Science||10|
|Botany & Microbiology||11|
|Applied Science (Physics)||10|
|Applied Science (Chemistry)||10|
|Applied Science (Mathematics)||08|
|Computer Science & Engineering||11|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||05|
|Shraddhanand Vedic Shodh||02|
- Admission and registration of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses of various disciplines/disciplines will be carried out in accordance with UGC specifications and will be approved by the Academic Committee of Vishwavidyalaya from time to time when. The admission to the said programme shall be given to NET/NET-JRF/SLET/SET/GATE/M.Phil. (admitted through entrance test) qualified candidates.
- PhD programs will be allowed in those subjects approved by the Scholarship Committee of the University of New Delhi / The Gurukula Kangri Academic Committee (considered as a university) will continue. This letter applies to doctoral programs approved by the academic committee.
Gurukul Kangri University Fee Structure
- The fee structure is divided according to two categories, A and B. For category A the total fee will be Rs. 28,000/- for the first year and Rs. 4,000/- from the 2nd year and onwards.
- For category A the total fee will be Rs. 34,000/- and Rs. 10,000/- from the 2nd year and onwards.
* Category A - Sanskrit/Veda/Philosophy/English/ Hindi/ A. I. History/ Psychology/ Yogic Sicence/ Physical Education/Economics/ Shraddhanand Vedic Shodh
* Category B - Maths/ Physics/ Management /Zoology/ Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Botany/ Micro Biology/ Computer Sciences & Engg./ Electronics & Commn. Engg./ Pharmaceutical Science/ Applied Science (Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics)
We hope you understand all the information regarding Gurukula Kangri University PhD admission 2021.
Sahi Prep hai, to Life set hai!!