Gujarat State Services 2021 Notification
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited an online application for the prominent posts to be filled up under the Gujarat State Government. The posts offered include – Gujarat Administrative Service Class 1, Gujarat Civil Service - Class 1 & 2, and Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer – Class 2.
GPSC Civil Service Key Highlights and Important Dates
Check the important details of GPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 in the table below.
GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021: Notification Released for 183 Various Class I Posts @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in, Check Eligibility
Application Start Date
29 Sep 2021
Last Date of Submission
13 Oct 2021
Some posts require specialized qualification
Tentative Date of Prelim Exam
19 December 2021
Tentative Date of the result of Prelim Exam
GPSC Civil Services 2021 Vacancy Details
The number of vacancies notified is 183. The details are as follows:
Number of Vacancies
Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector /Deputy District Development Officer
Deputy Superintendent of Police
Asst. Commissioner of state tax
[Reserved for Scheduled Castes]
Taluka Development Officer
Assistant District Registrar
Social Welfare Officer (Reserved Scheduled Castes)
Govt. Labour Officer
State tax Officer
The reserved posts are as per the norms for SC, ST, EBC, EWS, and Women Candidates.
Note: In case, the women candidates’ availability cannot be ensured, this does not entitle male candidates to claim for the same.
As notified in the Advertisement Number 30/2021-22 the application window will be opened until 13th October 2021.
Gujarat State Services Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Any candidate with a Bachelors’ degree from a recognized Institution or a University.
Note: The degree is considered recognized by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Applicants in the final semester of their graduation, and awaiting their results are permitted to fill the form.
- The candidate must submit the documents confirming they meeting the required qualification before the last date of submitting an application for the Mains examination.
- The candidate must have attained 20 years of age on the last date of teh online application.
GPSC Exam Pattern 2021
The GPSC Prelims Exam consists of questions that are Objective in mature i.e., Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The Main Exam includes a Written as well as Interview.
GPSC Selection Procedure
- As the exam cycle includes 3 stages: Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
Note: The main stage includes Witten + Interview, but not held at a time.
- The candidates are required to get selected in each of the stages separately in order to appear for the consecutive examination.
To know more, stay tuned!